• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Im stewing today wondering about a 12th game

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I was incorrect. It is coming back to me now. It was Villanova that was who we were in communication with!

Sorry, a couple too many sips of that keg got me confused with those two schools!

I have no doubt that USF would talk to Villanova and/or Georgetown.  It makes sense as these schools are Big East members, and their fans will be familar with our school.

I doubt, however, that USF would ever agree to play a I-AA team on the road.  At this point, I don't know of any BCS teams that play I-AA opponents on the road... USF should only play I-AA teams at RayJay.

Moreover, while USF may be talking to Nova... nothing has been announced, so it's not official.  They probably have an agreement in principal, but are leaving dates open to schedule a I-A home-and-home somewhere.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

our scheduling of games  has been a problem

we are incompetent in matters of qb,offense and scheduling

As negative as you are it surprises me that you are a BULL fan

Guest S.  Bien

I have no doubt that USF would talk to Villanova and/or Georgetown.  It makes sense as these schools are Big East members, and their fans will be familar with our school.

I doubt, however, that USF would ever agree to play a I-AA team on the road.  At this point, I don't know of any BCS teams that play I-AA opponents on the road... USF should only play I-AA teams at RayJay.

Moreover, while USF may be talking to Nova... nothing has been announced, so it's not official.  They probably have an agreement in principal, but are leaving dates open to schedule a I-A home-and-home somewhere.

Where did he say we'd play Nova away?  He said it would be a home game, and I heard the same.  They wanted some FL trips for their football program- going to UCF in two years.

Where did he say we'd play Nova away?  He said it would be a home game, and I heard the same.  They wanted some FL trips for their football program- going to UCF in two years.

He said "series" which I assumed to be a 1-1 or a 2-1 "series"...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594
  • Days Won:  0

At this point, I don't know of any BCS teams that play I-AA opponents on the road

I don't know of any I-A teams period that play at a I-AA opponent. I'ver certainly never heard of it happening. Did we ever do that while in transition?