• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

5 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

If he goes undefeated next season that would mean a win at home against the Gay-turds which would arguably be the biggest win in program history...but we will need a QB.

I would love to be having that argument ...

10 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Jeff Scott has yet to coach a football game, that is why he is ranked #10.

Jeff Scott has a 0-0 record overall as a head coach it would be ludicrous for him to be ranked against any head coach with experience.

It seems ludicrous to rank a coach with a losing record over someone that has yet to coach a game, one has already proven a loser.  Actually the whole article is ludicrous, I wonder where they would have ranked CCS, possibly 13th? 

• Haha 1

I wonder if they would they have ranked him behind Randy Edsall if UConn had stayed in the AAC.

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

It seems ludicrous to rank a coach with a losing record over someone that has yet to coach a game, one has already proven a loser.  Actually the whole article is ludicrous, I wonder where they would have ranked CCS, possibly 13th? 

Agree that these type articles are kind of ludicrous but if you're going to do it, ranking a head coach that's actually won a game at this level over one that hasn't isn't ludicrous ....

The author is probably from Missouri.

On 5/22/2020 at 8:32 PM, Friscobull said:

We are absolutely irrelevant, ECU and Tulsa ahead of us, embarrassing.  I hope these polls are as accurate as the political ones.

embarrassing indeed

On 5/23/2020 at 12:01 PM, Triple B said:

Agree that these type articles are kind of ludicrous but if you're going to do it, ranking a head coach that's actually won a game at this level over one that hasn't isn't ludicrous ....

If only there was someone we could have hired with a proven record of not only winning, but winning here...

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If only there was someone we could have hired with a proven record of not only winning, but winning here...

True.  We could have been #4 or 5.

33 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

True.  We could have been #4 or 5.

Sure lets go with that is that still not better than the penultimate?

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Sure lets go with that is that still not better than the penultimate?

I will take the potential upside we have now, given that we have it now.  Let's revisit this when there's data where we can actually discuss comparisons.