• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

NewEnglandBull

Voluntary Practices are Approved by the NCAA

19 hours ago, puc86 said:

Maybe we can get more people in by marketing “Usf Football, having fans safely social distance for the greater part of a decade”.

We were ahead of the trend.  Our team has been practicing not feeding off crowd energy since CJL "left" for allegedly striking a player.

17 hours ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

That’s an awful analogy. Breathing is involuntary, ******* is not.

Your age is showing sir.

23 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I've been at all of our hottest games; @FAU, home v UCF, @ UF, @ FSU, @ GT last year.  The better half doesn't do as well and doesn't like upper decks.  So we were passing. We'll visit Austin another time.

I was @UF and @GT but it has been some of the recent noon games at home like the last FSU and GT home games where I felt ill by the 3rd quarter. I'm very afraid of getting heat stroke now. I've been in Florida since '88 and now that I'm 45 years old now and have high blood pressure I just can't take the heat anymore. I promised my wife we can leave at half time of any noon home game. 

9 minutes ago, pascobull said:

I was @UF and @GT but it has been some of the recent noon games at home like the last FSU and GT home games where I felt ill by the 3rd quarter. I'm very afraid of getting heat stroke now. I've been in Florida since '88 and now that I'm 45 years old now and have high blood pressure I just can't take the heat anymore. I promised my wife we can leave at half time of any noon home game. 

If you sit on the home side it is mostly shaded. Now on the visitor side you don’t get a break from the sun

21 hours ago, pascobull said:

This is why God created Club Access.  Which I wonder will even be a thing with the virus if people are allowed in seats.

On 5/23/2020 at 3:05 PM, pascobull said:

This was the primary reason I left Florida many years ago. The heat was unbearable for me...only lived there for six years. 

Bummer...

On 5/21/2020 at 1:08 PM, Gatorbull325 said:

Corona has a 1-2% mortality rate. HIV is a worse disease that has no cure yet plenty of people havung sex w/o condoms. Eventually life has to go on. Feed these boys some vitamin C and lets play ball.

Big difference.  HIV has effective treatments similar to Diabetes.  Very rare people die from it these days.

Coronavirus unfortunately does not have that YET.

15 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Big difference.  HIV has effective treatments similar to Diabetes.  Very rare people die from it these days.

Coronavirus unfortunately does not have that YET.

Treatment is not a cure. My point was, many people already do things that risk their life or health on a daily basis. We eat fried and fast food, have unprotected sex, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, dont get yearly check ups from the doctor....yet Corona some how puts the fear of God in everybody. And Im not taking away from the virus and quaranting at home, but eventually life has to go on.

7 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Treatment is not a cure. My point was, many people already do things that risk their life or health on a daily basis. We eat fried and fast food, have unprotected sex, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, dont get yearly check ups from the doctor....yet Corona some how puts the fear of God in everybody. And Im not taking away from the virus and quaranting at home, but eventually life has to go on.

A typical day for NewEnglandBull...😂

25 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I agree with your point.  People take unnesessary risks every day.

My point is that a vaccine or cure would be ideal.  But effective treatments that work real well like we have for managing Diabetes, HIV, etc.....would make a huge difference in getting things back to normal and saving lives.

There are really not even any effective treatments right now for Covid.