• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If CJL wants to win...........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

cuban-i will save you the wait

if usf beats rutgers pj  and usf would have  be lucky(have breaks go their way)

now- what will you say if rutgers slaughters usf and usf and pj looks bad?

are you really expecting anything different?

why would you expect usf to beat rutgers? based on what?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sbien is right

hall needs to be focus of offense but ultimately i think rutgers can contain any one player

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,809
  • Days Won:  22

Well smazza you ask me why i think we will beat Rutgers and here is why?

Rutgers has a good team BUT they are NOT as good defensively as UM,Penn State nor Pitt. UM is #1 in Defense,Penn St is #16,Pitt is #20. Rutgers is #46

Illinois and West Virginia rushed for over 200 yds vs Rutgers. Illinois had over 400 yds of offense. Buffalo ran for over 100 yds.

Villanova passed for over 300 yds so did Pitt, Illinois,Buffalo and even a fresh QB from UConn got 200 yds or more on them.

Our defense is good enough to hold them in check, so once again it comes down to our offense being centered on running the ball and giving PJ or whoever is the QB pases they can complete.

But more importantly i am a USF BUlls fan and will go to each game expecting a win and supporting the Bulls. IF they get blown out and lose i will be upset and dissapointed. BUT i will still support the Bulls and will NEVER call our players names or call for the firing of coaches.

Do i expect improvement ,yes, Buit the facts are that noone of us are out there on the practice fields and see whats going on. Yes we see results at the games, sometimes good and sometimes bad but thats why they play the games. I was at USF when we HAD no hope of ever having football and seeing how far and how fast we have traveled is nothing short of amazing, maybe the program has grown faster than the coaching abilities of some of our coaches. Well thats Leavitt's call not mine and if i wanted to be MORE of a part in that situation then i would give more money to go after better coaches.

At the end of the day is great to be sitting here on a late October day and be discussing USF FOOTBALL in the BIG EAST and wether we can make a BOWL GAME. Something i thought i would never have the chance to do in my lifetime.

Go Bulls BEAT Rutgers!!!!!!!!

at the end of the day cuban is right on one point:At the end of the day is great to be sitting here on a late October day and be discussing USF FOOTBALL in the BIG EAST and wether we can make a BOWL GAME. Something i thought i would never have the chance to do in my lifetime.

cuban-i hope your analysis is right and mine is wrong

nothing would make me happier than the bulls winning out

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

Guachette is a DB now so it doesn’t matter what type of QB he was in HS now why a wing t OB I'll never know my HS team ran the wing t and passes the ball quite sparingly so I do not know how a wing t QB can run a spread O and it is showing in PJ

my point was, we did not seem to recruit our QB's for the system we have over the last 5 years.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

They can win on the road with PJ, they've done it before, and in some cases entirely on his arm (TCU), however the point that needs to be recognized is the staff needs to stop acting like they're saving Andre Hall for a rainy day, or protecting him.  Dammit, the kid needs 25 touches a game carrying the ball, and right now he's struggling to get 17!  Hello, McFly, we've got this dynamic RB named Hall.  Hall I'd like you to meet Rod Smith, Coach Smith this is Hall, he's an amazing RB, one of the best in the nation.  Now that the formal introductions are complete please USE HIM!

well said