• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Season Tix

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

They're actually selling advance tickets in level 3 for a lower price than the seats below.  Sounds a bit optomistic, but I hope it doesn't backfire.  My less-than-wealthy friends will buy $10 level 3 seats and "slide down" into the $15 or $20 seats where there are no ushers.  Hopefully, the first and second levels will be full enough that you can't do that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

They're actually selling advance tickets in level 3 for a lower price than the seats below.  Sounds a bit optomistic, but I hope it doesn't backfire.  My less-than-wealthy friends will buy $10 level 3 seats and "slide down" into the $15 or $20 seats where there are no ushers.  Hopefully, the first and second levels will be full enough that you can't do that.

Get them in the building and if they can slide down, go for it. I'm just happy they're going ....

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

it's gonna be a fun home season... no more TCU, ECU, Tulane, USM,UAB, and Houston.

Every conference home game will be much more fun!

Your kidding right ?  Getting our ass kicked will not be fun.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Your kidding right ?  Getting our ass kicked will not be fun.

I'm not kidding, and i'm not expecting to get our asses kicked... (not that much anyway.. we'll get a few wins in conference).

Last year was fun, even though we did lose alot of games.  We ended the year hot, and it made up for the poor play early.  We may not beat or even compete that well with LVille/UConn/Syracuse, but i fully expect Mac to have our players playing good team ball and surprising some of the mid BE teams and beating the some lower ones.  They'll be some tough games that we don't play well, but that is to be expected.  Don't count em out.

Its always fun to watch Bulls basketball, win or lose!  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

If that is what it takes, so be it.  I'm all for it.  I hope they sell out the 10$ tix and every **** one of em squeezes down into the higher price level.