• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Bulls may play football even if there are no students on campus!!!

25 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I invited her to a Super Bowl party the following week at my buddy's house (was bunking with him after leaving the ex). She declined telling me I was her son's age.  So, no, I didn't but not for not wanting to. 

Funny....those hazy crazy younger days....You prob were hopefully humming the song, "And here's to you Mrs Robinson" 🎶

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there are no fans we should just play at Corbett.

If the NCAA doesn't permit more than 25K at football games this fall, USF will be golden!  It will be like nothing is different!

I invited her to a Super Bowl party the following week at my buddy's house (was bunking with him after leaving the ex). She declined telling me I was her son's age.  So, no, I didn't but not for not w

46 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Funny....those hazy crazy younger days....You prob were hopefully humming the song, "And here's to you Mrs Robinson" 🎶

Need to confirm if that movie was even out when said incident occurred  ...

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Ha!  prob was for sure for his woman friend...maybe not so much for a young'un of newer vintage. 

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

My math has Cuz in bell bottoms and a big collar so the movie preceded the incident by approximately 5 years.  

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

My math has Cuz in bell bottoms and a big collar so the movie preceded the incident by approximately 5 years.  

Looks like I was 12 when the movie came out which puts the event in question about 14 years after the movie. Yep, I'm that old.

• Upvote 1
On 5/14/2020 at 6:42 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

I don't like the optics of students not fully on campus, but fall sports in full swing. 

On 5/15/2020 at 2:43 PM, Friscobull said:

We have done ugly before and doing ugly is still better than not doing anything, play ball!  

East Lake, North Pinellas ,North Pinellas , North Pinellas , got it now?

18 minutes ago, East lake bull said:

East Lake, North Pinellas ,North Pinellas , North Pinellas , got it now?

Got it, like I said in prior post, Eastbay HS, East Lake mall both in East and SE Tampa Bay Area so I was confused.  Been to Eagle Lake, nice place but you are still a D bag.

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

I don't like the optics of students not fully on campus, but fall sports in full swing. 

Why? Students will still be taking classes remotely. So why can’t there be sports ? We need to adjust to this new era if we ever want to move forward 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Got it, like I said in prior post, Eastbay HS, East Lake mall both in East and SE Tampa Bay Area so I was confused.  Been to Eagle Lake, nice place but you are still a D bag.

Just now, East lake bull said:

And you.