• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

57 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What makes no sense about thinking we are better for having been to show, than the most career minor leaguers we are rehabbing with? We will get back up again in life and when it happens I hope we never see any of these clowns, besides Cincinnati or Uconn, ever again.

Those career minor leaguers (Memphis, ucf, Houston) will get a closer look than we will if the books are ever opened for P5 inclusion. Not that it matters as we had our chance and we are not going anywhere. I am more comfortable with the AAC as I refuse to sit in misery and piss and moan about a past that is gone and a P5 future that will never happen. 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not just ....

Things appear to be returning to normal, my gym opens Monday and now you two dipshits are quibbling over this very tired subject again, somethings never change.

But now we have that new P6 TV money about to kick in...

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Those career minor leaguers (Memphis, ucf, Houston) will get a closer look than we will if the books are ever opened for P5 inclusion. Not that it matters as we had our chance and we are not going anywhere. I am more comfortable with the AAC as I refuse to sit in misery and piss and moan about a past that is gone and a P5 future that will never happen. 

If the day ever comes that ucf goes to the P5 and we don't , that is probably the day I stop watching college football and will be strictly an NFL guy.

1 hour ago, USFRaider said:

If the day ever comes that ucf goes to the P5 and we don't , that is probably the day I stop watching college football and will be strictly an NFL guy.

I am with you on that. I will move on to something else. 

12 hours ago, USFRaider said:

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am with you on that. I will move on to something else. 

Although I do kind of understand the feeling, it's this type of non USF-in-a-vacuum thought processing is why we are where we are in the AAC hierarchy that you've pointed out to puc ...

We need the payout badly so I really hope this game is played, with or without fans and they don't weasel down the payout due to no game day revenues.  I cancelled my flights and airbnb 6 weeks ago.  If fans are at this game, not sure I want to be part of any opening college weekend experiment.

GO BULLS - HOOK THOSE HORNS!

21 hours ago, puc86 said:

It makes me feel better about it and helps me to live a more authentic life, just because we currently find ourselves in Schitt’s Creek does not mean we have to become one of hoi polloi and we will rightfully reclaim our station again away from the dreck we have had the misfortune of wasting this decade with.

Don't know if you watch late night talk shows, but anytime they have a guest on from that show and say the name they must put the name of the show on the screen.  You can't say Schitt because it sounds a lot like, well, you know.

26 minutes ago, East lake bull said:

East Lake is in North Pinellas , learn a little Tampa Bay  geography !!!

My bad, was thinking of East Bay HS or East Lake Mall, either way you are still a ****.

21 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Think I have to agree with this