• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Longhorns start prepping for USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Cincy’s brand is way above ours and will be the first team to get an invite to the big boys table. Uconn was always marginal in football but good enough to consistently beat big bad Jimbo. 

So what you are trying to say is that winning Conference Championships had nothing to do with conference expansion, got it, we agree.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

Things appear to be returning to normal, my gym opens Monday and now you two dipshits are quibbling over this very tired subject again, somethings never change.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

24 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So what you are trying to say is that winning Conference Championships had nothing to do with conference expansion, got it, we agree.

When you get your mouth off of Jimbo’s member then maybe you’ll see that we are just a middling program who had a great opportunity but did not have the coaching leadership to be more. Cincy will be gone soon just as West Virgina and Louisville already are..teams that know how to win championships.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

25 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When you get your mouth off of Jimbo’s member then maybe you’ll see that we are just a middling program who had a great opportunity but did not have the coaching leadership to be more. Cincy will be gone soon just as West Virgina and Louisville already are..teams that know how to win championships.

So Cincinnati’s brand is above ours(according to you), they won conference championships(which is how you think people get called up, despite any and all evidence to the contrary) and yet they are on the Titanic along with us (even if you are confident they will be rescued) but had CJL just won a conference championship (despite Cincinnati’s 112 year head start) we most assuredly would be in the P5?

59 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Things appear to be returning to normal, my gym opens Monday and now you two dipshits are quibbling over this very tired subject again, somethings never change.

I refuse to accept a new normal, I’m bringing back normal normal, you are welcome.

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So Cincinnati’s brand is above ours(according to you), they won conference championships(which is how you think people get called up, despite any and all evidence to the contrary) and yet they are on the Titanic along with us (even if you are confident they will be rescued) but had CJL just won a conference championship (despite Cincinnati’s 112 year head start) we most assuredly would be in the P5?

I refuse to accept a new normal, I’m bringing back normal normal, you are welcome.

You say what about Cincy but what about WVU and Ville.?You can’t pick out which ones are applicable to fit your narrative. Yes, Cincy is not in but to ignore that they are not in better position than us is just ignorant. Their payoff is coming. And save the “yes but they are older than us “excuse...it’s the bread and butter for USF apologists. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

38 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You say what about Cincy but what about WVU and Ville.?You can’t pick out which ones are applicable to fit your narrative. Yes, Cincy is not in but to ignore that they are not in better position than us is just ignorant. Their payoff is coming. And save the “yes but they are older than us “excuse...it’s the bread and butter for USF apologists. 

You only need one example to show that we still wouldn’t have been called up and the call ups that have occurred most certainly have had more to do with the “they are older excuse” than they have had to do anything with winning, having a large fanbase, being a known entity and drawing TV dollars are the only things that drive expansion and plenty have teams have moved up not winning anything while the winningest, Cinderella favorite of all time Boise was left out of the P5 because winning conferences has absolutely nothing to do with expansion. 

23 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You only need one example to show that we still wouldn’t have been called up and the call ups that have occurred most certainly have had more to do with the “they are older excuse” than they have had to do anything with winning, having a large fanbase, being a known entity and drawing TV dollars are the only things that drive expansion and plenty have teams have moved up not winning anything while the winningest, Cinderella favorite of all time Boise was left out of the P5 because winning conferences has absolutely nothing to do with expansion. 

So if you need need all of these things then we will never get into a P5 conference....you can’t make years of history that ain’t there and our fan base sucks ass. So why do you have to **** on the AAC? It’s where we are and it’s where we will be for probably the rest of the existence of time on earth. This is as good as it gets. What good does complaining about P6 $ do? 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So if you need need all of these things then we will never get into a P5 conference....you can’t make years of history that ain’t there and our fan base sucks ass. So why do you have to **** on the AAC? It’s where we are and it’s where we will be for probably the rest of the existence of time on earth. This is as good as it gets. What good does complaining about P6 $ do? 

It makes me feel better about it and helps me to live a more authentic life, just because we currently find ourselves in Schitt’s Creek does not mean we have to become one of hoi polloi and we will rightfully reclaim our station again away from the dreck we have had the misfortune of wasting this decade with.

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It makes me feel better about it and helps me to live a more authentic life, just because we currently find ourselves in Schitt’s Creek does not mean we have to become one of hoi polloi and we will rightfully reclaim our station again away from the dreck we have had the misfortune of wasting this decade with.

That makes absolutely no ******* sense...but whatever...

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

That makes absolutely no ******* sense...but whatever...

What makes no sense about thinking we are better for having been to show, than the most career minor leaguers we are rehabbing with? We will get back up again in life and when it happens I hope we never see any of these clowns, besides Cincinnati or Uconn, ever again.