Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

brybull1970

What College Football May Look Like in 2020

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

but as things have progressed we are seeing both side use selected elements of the science to push their political agendas and confirm their biases.

The only science is in the labs and I don't think that's what the pseudo-scientists are referring to.  What they're repeating on here is the same thing repeated on twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTrue said:

You must have changed the channel before his second sentence. 

“You’ve got to watch out because although the risk is low now, you don’t need to change anything you’re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from spread.”

Well according to you then, science is allowed to act slowly, but the President must act quickly and MUST rely on science; but had a scientist that didn't act fast enough.  I see this drivel all the time on twitter.  It's a shameful effort to take sides on a pandemic.  Weeks were spent by media trying to foment a divide between Fauci and Trump.  To what end or goal?  More humiliation and accusations in order to take down what the Russian lies could not.  It's just stupid.  And to see on a sports board the same drivel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

At the beginning of the pandemic I could understand the lack of political willpower to completely shut down their respective communities and states, but as things have progressed we are seeing both side use selected elements of the science to push their political agendas and confirm their biases.

And in some cases, we are seeing science ignored altogether to achieve the real priority of what every first term administration wants - a second term.

south korea and usa had their first identified infection the same day. i think they have only 300 dead because they tested and isolated immediately

our president did nothing but lie for 6 weeks

our country is  turning into a 3rd world country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

More importantly your thoughts on the new Rams unis...I am not a fan but I am old school. 

unis are horrible

the sec schools will play football

the west coast will not

the northeast will not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, smazza said:

unis are horrible

the sec schools will play football

the west coast will not

the northeast will not

I’ll alert the media...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Brad said:

Is it difficult in Florida?  I know a few families that have had them completed in Arizona.

You can still say whatever you choose to.

Getting any kind of test (Covid or antibody) is difficult in Florida. I know several friends who had all the symptoms but were not able to get tested. Because of that none have been able to get antibody tests either. These are just the ones I know directly and not counting the numerous similar stories I see from not close friends/associates on social media. 

The state government is also trying to bury as much info as possible here.... 

Edited by Bull Dozer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Getting any kind of test (Covid or antibody) is difficult in Florida. I know several friends who had all the symptoms but were not able to get tested. Because of that none have been able to get antibody tests either. These are just the ones I know directly and not counting the numerous similar stories I see from not close friends/associates on social media. 

The state government is also trying to bury as much info as possible here.... 

impossible to get a test unless you  put down a 100 or more or wait 3 hours in 80 degree plus heat in sunny la

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smazza said:

south korea and usa had their first identified infection the same day. i think they have only 300 dead because they tested and isolated immediately

our president did nothing but lie for 6 weeks

our country is  turning into a 3rd world country. 

South Korea is about 1/2 the size of the state you live in, and the current health of their citizens is not comparable either what % struggle with diabetes, heart disease compared to the US.  Take your sensationalism back to the mad cow Steve, we are not turning into a 3rd world country.  I would suggest you go visit one and then report back, or stay there, whichever you choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

South Korea is about 1/2 the size of the state you live in, and the current health of their citizens is not comparable either what % struggle with diabetes, heart disease compared to the US.  Take your sensationalism back to the mad cow Steve, we are not turning into a 3rd world country.  I would suggest you go visit one and then report back, or stay there, whichever you choose.

Third world countries don’t have the luxury of being this fat and arguing over on the internet over how many months they should stay home and watch Netflix before returning to work so as not to overwhelm their multitude of local hospitals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, this is the usual...I think we should probably use the Trough or Mad Cow for the assertions and allegations.  

Don't make moderating a nightmare for me and Trip, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...