• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Members do not see this ad, Register
33 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Hopefully we have cross country this year, I think we are positioned to win the conference in both the men’s and women’s teams, we are deeper than we have ever been as long as we stay healthy and don’t peak too early.  

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Hopefully we have cross country this year, I think we are positioned to win the conference in both the men’s and women’s teams, we are deeper than we have ever been as long as we stay healthy and don’t peak too early.  

Cross country will probably win a conference championship before football. 

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Cross country will probably win a conference championship before football. 

I really have no idea if they are worth a fuc$k and they may not survive covid but I decided to give those skinny *****  a shout out, Go Bulls!

Just do away with all this conference BS and have schools play more regional schedules. Cut back on the travel.

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Just do away with all this conference BS and have schools play more regional schedules. Cut back on the travel.

👍

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

So what I am reading is that CC is going to bring home a Natty

Has anyone checked the price of banners recently?

The weather for the UCF game on Nov 27th will probably be pretty nice for an unveiling ceremony, followed by a parade at Disney next day (they should be open by then):GoBulls:

• Haha 1