• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rygol Transferring out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

I think he'll do well at Montana. I'm happy for him if he lands there.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

https://missoulian.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/south-florida-qb-kirk-rygol-transfers-to-montana/html_6cff5715-3e7e-5c67-ac5d-6ec9f20eb197.html

Appears that Kirk Rygol has found a home and a scholarship in GRIZZLY Country. Fantastic...  Oddly, my son is in Montana right now. He was at a Walmart and wearing his USF mask my wife made for him.(he is UF) A guy came up to him and said, " Looks like we got one of your quarterbacks"...    Very happy for Mr. Rygol now I'll watch some Montana football see how he does. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

So do they play Canadian rules in Montana? It’s practically Canada right?

On 6/3/2020 at 8:22 AM, BulledOver said:

https://missoulian.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/south-florida-qb-kirk-rygol-transfers-to-montana/html_6cff5715-3e7e-5c67-ac5d-6ec9f20eb197.html

Appears that Kirk Rygol has found a home and a scholarship in GRIZZLY Country. Fantastic...  Oddly, my son is in Montana right now. He was at a Walmart and wearing his USF mask my wife made for him.(he is UF) A guy came up to him and said, " Looks like we got one of your quarterbacks"...    Very happy for Mr. Rygol now I'll watch some Montana football see how he does. 

****! Day late and a dollar short...Prior to my future scoops I will go to the New England Bull reference files first....But, I did think the guy in Montana seeing the USF logo on the mask was kinda cool. Oh well.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

****! Day late and a dollar short...Prior to my future scoops I will go to the New England Bull reference files first....But, I did think the guy in Montana seeing the USF logo on the mask was kinda cool. Oh well.

Yeah I think when I posted it he was only saying he got an offer. It seemed pretty obvious to me at that time that was where he was going...but it was not official. 

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah I think when I posted it he was only saying he got an offer. It seemed pretty obvious to me at that time that was where he was going...but it was not official. 

U R like the friggin GURU of all things USF sports....in the old days your nickname would have been Scoop. Kinda like Jimmy Olsen but way more educated. I will always check your posts first prior to posting anything thinking...AhHa! I got one over on old NEB..it cannot be done he says, humbly.  

I think my son was taken by surprise when the guy saw the bull's logo's on his mask. He did say, he was impressed with the town of about 70k it was Grizzlies stuff everywhere. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

21 hours ago, BulledOver said:

It worked well for Chris Oladukan. He is like a God at Samford. His highlights are crazy. 

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

On 6/3/2020 at 7:53 PM, Roaming Bull said:

So do they play Canadian rules in Montana? It’s practically Canada right?

Football in Montana is kind of like softball in Springfield 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It worked well for Chris Oladukan. He is like a God at Samford. His highlights are crazy. 

A god? Oladokun isn't even the best QB they've had in the past 2 years.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

A god? Oladokun isn't even the best QB they've had in the past 2 years.

They worship Norse gods at Samford