• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Blake Barnett Beast

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

I was there for his 40 and it was legit. I’ve tried to post the video but it is too large. The only reason the NFL hasn’t accepted his time because there wasn’t an NFL rep there which they didn’t know until afterward. 

From the Steelers scouts, 2 of them had him listed as a 6th round pick as a one dimensional player since he wasn’t used in the passing game his two years at USF or on special teams. The third scout had him as a priority FA.

The issue is the intensity grade (medical + off field). USF reported 3 major injuries including a knee injury which put his intensity grade as 3.2. Anything over 2.5 is a red flag. 

just wanted to share what teams really say and go by and not what these services that many value but don’t know crap.

You are obviously much more versed on the development, our offense was crap but he played soft and if he really is a gamer will find a place in training camp.  Did not get us a yard in Atlanta, hope he works out, seemed like a good kid 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, 7overlord said:

I was there for his 40 and it was legit. I’ve tried to post the video but it is too large. The only reason the NFL hasn’t accepted his time because there wasn’t an NFL rep there which they didn’t know until afterward. 

From the Steelers scouts, 2 of them had him listed as a 6th round pick as a one dimensional player since he wasn’t used in the passing game his two years at USF or on special teams. The third scout had him as a priority FA.

The issue is the intensity grade (medical + off field). USF reported 3 major injuries including a knee injury which put his intensity grade as 3.2. Anything over 2.5 is a red flag. 

just wanted to share what teams really say and go by and not what these services that many value but don’t know crap.

I appreciate that...hope he gets a chance to show his stuff somewhere. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, 7overlord said:

Were those injuries part of the misinformation? If so, I would assume he has control over his own medical files and can challenge the reported major injuries.