• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

12/3 very crowded we will get screwed again!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

we're gonna miss the georiga southern game, probably one of only 6 or 7 chances to see the mens basketball team win  :-[

I guess you gotta make a choice.  Hopefully the powers will do the right thing.  Reschedule the BB to the 2nd.  It would be a great lead into the HC game.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

TV or no TV, BE champ or no BE champ, Bowl eligible or no Bowl eligible....

If the game starts before 6 pm - we draw less than 20K.

If the game starts after 6pm - we draw 20K to 30K if we are very lucky.

We need this to be a night game to get ANY kind of crowd.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894

Don't know how all the inner-workings are controlled, but the past few weeks local ABC has shown the BE game of the week over the national game (due to contractual obligations).

Since UL v. UCONN is already slated for ESPN, this may end up being the BE game of the week by default (if they will do that since its a rescheduled game), which would make it a 12pm kick-off, just like the Rutgers and Cincy games.

Plus, if memory serves correct, local ABC was planning on covering this game this weekend, so who knows how that will play into it, if at all

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

the game will have no signifigance if you are ot a usf fan

we will be out of it

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

the game will be on tv anyway.....if we get bumped from local abc I think Catch47 will pick up on it

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

The FHSAA championships are the weekend of the 3rd at Dolphins Stadium. I agree, however, this game will be on an ESPN at 12 noon. It may be a big weekend for college football, but it will be slow. I can guarantee a 12 noon start though, ABC's baby is the new ACC championship and  a FSU v. Miami/VT game is looking to happen

The FHSAA championships are the weekend of the 3rd at Dolphins Stadium. I agree, however, this game will be on an ESPN at 12 noon. It may be a big weekend for college football, but it will be slow. I can guarantee a 12 noon start though, ABC's baby is the new ACC championship and  a FSU v. Miami/VT game is looking to happen

ESPN already has the Louisville @ Connecticut game that day and a 5:00pm Oklahoma vs Villanova basketball game.  I wouldn't expect the WVU @ USF game to be on ESPN... now if you mean ESPN2 or ESPNU - then I might agree with you.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

if a meaningless game is played on the last weekend of the season and there is no tv, was the game actually played?

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Both teams would need to keep winning in order for it to be a night game.  If we win out (Big If), the powers that be need to have it as a night game.  Last year is a testament to attendance for 11 AM games.  FSU will most likely be playing in the ACC Championship game, so that is the only other Florida school that will be playing that day/night.  I don't see Miami beating VT, but I guess it could happen.  

Make it a night game!