• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Anyone who thinks Charlie Strong is an even decent head coach has been sniffing too much airplane glue during quarantine. The man is a complete loser and destroyed two programs before taking a consultant job because that is the best he can get. He will never ever be a head coach again.

🤷If he never coaches again then cool. He lived his life, had some success, made millions, hundreds of players and fellow coaches look up to him, beautiful family and had some failures as a head coach but life goes on. What are your accomplishments besides being butt hurt and bitter towards this man? Texas sucked b4 he got there so there wasnt nothing to destroy. USF's best players graduated after his first year here and he had to work with the group that was left. We still got a 10 win season out of him. BJM has a good job at Michigan and will probably work his way up to DC there. I use to be a Gator fan and is thankful for all the success his defenses brought to the team during his years there. I get it. He gave us a 7-5 & 4-8 season. Not sure how it makes you hate another grown man so much.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

🤷If he never coaches again then cool. He lived his life, had some success, made millions, hundreds of players and fellow coaches look up to him, beautiful family and had some failures as a head coach but life goes on. What are your accomplishments besides being butt hurt and bitter towards this man? Texas sucked b4 he got there so there wasnt nothing to destroy. USF's best players graduated after his first year here and he had to work with the group that was left. We still got a 10 win season out of him. BJM has a good job at Michigan and will probably work his way up to DC there. I use to be a Gator fan and is thankful for all the success his defenses brought to the team during his years there. I get it. He gave us a 7-5 & 4-8 season. Not sure how it makes you hate another grown man so much.

I am with you here. Jesus people move on. He was bad and we sucked. That already seems like a 1000 years ago. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

24 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am with you here. Jesus people move on. He was bad and we sucked. That already seems like a 1000 years ago. 

57 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

For the record he was 7-6 not 7-5 adding the bowl game, stop trying to make the guy look good by only giving the seasons record 😀They got smoked by Marshall at home in the Gasparilla bowl in front of a packed house.  You made good points and I would be happy if I never saw or heard from the guy again, don’t hate the guy but i care as much about him as he does about me.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,217
  • Days Won:  422

11 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Read into this what you will, but I don't hesitate to bash Strong, Gilbert, Bell and Jean-Mary all over Twitter and Mitch's mom Carole is always liking my tweets.  hmmmmmmmm

No need for Mitch to go out of his way to say that about Bell so I'm going with that's the way HE felt about the offense ...... as far as the other two, mom could very well be passing on his thoughts, or just a mom being a mom in regards to her "baby".