• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Good luck to him!! 🤘

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good luck to him!! 🤘

I remember the time he made a circus catch at Tulsa and he came back to the sidelines and I yelled great catch Mitch, he turned around and looked me in eye and said thank you sir.  It was very nice and kind of funny, the crowd was obviously sparse, he seemed like a genuinely good kid, 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I remember the time he made a circus catch at Tulsa and he came back to the sidelines and I yelled great catch Mitch, he turned around and looked me in eye and said thank you sir.  It was very nice and kind of funny, the crowd was obviously sparse, he seemed like a genuinely good kid, 

I met him and his dad after the Umass game two years ago. Could not get over how big of a human he was. His hand engulfed mine. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

I am glad to see that Bell and Strong did not strangle every bit of life out of his career and that a team in the NFL is giving him a chance.  I am not sure the Bengals depth chart at TE, but it will be interesting to see if he can make the squad of the worst team in the NFL.

12 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I am glad to see that Bell and Strong did not strangle every bit of life out of his career and that a team in the NFL is giving him a chance.  I am not sure the Bengals depth chart at TE, but it will be interesting to see if he can make the squad of the worst team in the NFL.

I bet Flowers thought the same but I actually like Mitch’s chances better (going beyond the practice squad). 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

33 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I bet Flowers thought the same but I actually like Mitch’s chances better (going beyond the practice squad). 

Well he is getting a shot to play a position that he has a lot of experience at. Q was brought in on potential ,and having not really played the position he was placed at. He didn’t really have a shot to do his thing. I think Wilcox will make it if he keeps doing his thing and growing as a player

Edited by Roaming Bull

8 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Well he is getting a shot to play a position that he has a lot of experience at. Q was brought in on potential ,and having not really played the position he was placed at he didn’t really have a shot to do his thing. I think Wilcox will make it if he keeps doing his thing and growing as a player

Good point on Q. If Wilcox does not make it it will not be because he did not give it his all. Sure hope he shocks everyone while at camp.  

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, USFRaider said:

I am glad to see that Bell and Strong did not strangle every bit of life out of his career and that a team in the NFL is giving him a chance. 

At the risk of inciting some wrath, Mitch was pretty complimentary of Bell and the offense he ran getting him prepared for the next level ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

At the risk of inciting some wrath, Mitch was pretty complimentary of Bell and the offense he ran getting him prepared for the next level ....

He didn't want to look like a bad teammate.  Who's gonna draft a guy worried about his own numbers?

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 4/25/2020 at 7:05 PM, USFRaider said:

No Bulls selected for the 2nd year in a row.  Shows you the lack of talent we have had and/or Charlie Strong and his staff's inability to develop them.

good point