• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

USF Verbal McCluster on Catch 47 Now

Members do not see this ad, Register
Guest S.  Bien

He's built almost identically to Chris Rainey, and Noel Devine yet the last I heard everyone is going to be clamoring to sign them next year.  He's just as big as Terrance Jones who we were all excited when we landed him.

He also reminds me a ton of Andre Hall when he was at DH.  When Hall played at DH he only weighed 170lbs, heaven for bid a kid adds muscle when he gets to college.

Give him a 1or2 in our S&C program and that kid will be 190lbs or more as a soph.  Considering how hard he runs, and the speed he has, once his body catches up that kid is going to be wickedly talented on offense.

Guest S.  Bien
can he sling the rock?

I hope you're talking about football!!!!!!!!

This kid is an amazing young man.  He was interviewed after the game and was strictly 'yes sir' and 'no sir'.  

He's a RB, so presuming you were refering to his ability to throw a football, well he's a RB and a **** good one at that.

all i can say is wow... he did it all for Largo.  Chicken legs or not, there was no one else on the field even close to his talent...

209 yard rushing (8 ypc), 2 rushing TD's, 1 punt return td to tie the game with just over 2 minutes to go.

Then they put him in at corner and he made punt forcing tackle.  

Then lines up at receiver and catches a 45 yard bomb to put Largo in FG range with 20 seconds to go and they win 23-20.

Very impressive.

He did almost fumble the ball on the final run of the game, but the refs ruled that forward progress had stopped and the play was dead.