Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad. Join today.

NFL Draft Day Memory - USF Bulls back to back to back


Recommended Posts

How many of you were watching when the NFL (I think it was Gene Washington) in the 2001 draft called out three Bulls in a row?

Picks 96-98

I remember and where I was watching as I literally could not believe it and fell out of my chair...

Great memory for an upstart program...that would have been after four seasons of any type of college football.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Members do not see this ad, Register
35 minutes ago, Brad said:

I remember and where I was watching as I literally could not believe it and fell out of my chair...

Weirdly, so do I .......... and there's only a couple of sports related things I can say that about, in regards to watching on tv.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kenyatta Jones (died way to young in 2018)

Anthony Henry 

Bill Gramatica

I tried to find the video of the Jim running around hysterically (I.e. normally) after the picks but couldn’t find it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Brad said:

How many of you were watching when the NFL (I think it was Gene Washington) in the 2001 draft called out three Bulls in a row?

Picks 96-98

I remember and where I was watching as I literally could not believe it and fell out of my chair...

Great memory for an upstart program...that would have been after four seasons of any type of college football.

CJL really knew how to coach up those players, it's a crime what the Judyites did to CJL and USF football.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

CJL really knew how to coach up those players, it's a crime what the Judyites did to CJL and USF football.

it was really a crime when cjl hit the kid

the draft was hard to watch last night

  • Me no likey 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, smazza said:

it was really a crime when cjl hit the kid

the draft was hard to watch last night

You more than anyone should appreciate that sometimes people are accused of things that do not necessarily hold up when moving from the sensationalized court of public opinion to more rigorous scrutiny of the judicial system.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

CJL really knew how to coach up those players, it's a crime what the Judyites did to CJL and USF football.

 

7 hours ago, smazza said:

it was really a crime when cjl hit the kid

the draft was hard to watch last night

 

The Truth About Leaving A Fishing Lure In A Fish's Mouth (STUDY)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.