• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Prefer the Game for December

E.T.

My Reasoning is SOLELY for the purpose of our QB play getting better.

Wonder if C4 is getting reps at QB ... really don't see our current #1 & 2 being any better.

But why would I expect C4 to be better than ?

Pure HOPE.

Go BULLS !!!

Members do not see this ad, Register
Guest S.  Bien

I don't care if the QB's are playing better the OC won't call plays to their strength and we'll still lose.

There is only so many years you can blame the QB, and not start wondering when the OC is going to realize that the QB does have some redeeming qualities, but also some limitations and design a scheme around that.  It's like they stay in this base spread, panic at the least sight of adversity and force PJ to win all these games with his arm.

DUH!  If anyone thinks next year a freshman won't struggle from time to time then they're crazy.  Particularly if the OC puts them out there with the sole purpose to win the game with their arm.

Someday, somehow, I just hope that Smith realizes this and changes things, be more like WVU and create the spread in motion from power-sets, and find creative ways to get guys the ball without relying on PJ to always be in a seven step pocket to do so, i.e. shovel passes, bubble screens, wheel routes.  They bragged this was what they were doing in the off-season, and that they all spent the winter with Urban Meyer, but apparently they didn't pick up much.

Oh, and my preference is Tuesday.

My Reasoning is SOLELY for the purpose of our QB play getting better.

Wonder if C4 is getting reps at QB ... really don't see our current #1 & 2 being any better.

But why would I expect C4 to be better than ?

Pure HOPE.

I agree for the following reasons.  If this game is played Monday the Bulls will lose home field advantage of the fans.  Only about 20K will show up.  If played Dec. 3, then fans who planned to be a homecoming can replan the trip at minimal fee to move plane tix.  Giving the players peace of mind for thier families.  Hall, Moffet & a few others are currently worried about thier kids and a game.  Just make the announcem't now that a final decision will be made Friday morn.  The QB issue is a good reason too.  The only thing that would make Monday exceptable is if ESPN picks up the game as a MNF lead in at 7pm.

Doubt seriously it would get put on ESPN no matter what. Those MNF lead-in shows would outdraw our game ....... Maybe the Deuce or Classic.

I meant ESPN as a network.  The LSU/TN game was on the Deuce.  Figured that's where we'd land if it's picked up unless they think poker is a bigger draw than two BCX conference contenders playing a delayed game.

I think a move to Dec makes better sense.Its a Homecoming game as it is i wont be making it this weekend wether they switch it to friday or monday. It will hurt anyone comming from out of town. Reschedule all homecoming activities for a December day when everyone could make it.