• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Football Season Being Seriously Considered by the AAC

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

7 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Crude oil is now trading at a negative $24 per barrel - meaning oil companies will pay buyers $24 per barrel to take it off their hands. No place to store this anymore.

Cool. So now I'll get paid when I fill up .....?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Actual just making a generic reference to all the negativity that is spewed from the tv. These folks demonstrating? It's their Right of course. Are the being smart and reckless in their gathering in masses w/o any precautions? Hopefully their decisions don't come back to haunt/hurt them, their families, their friends, their community?? Stay tuned.... A little tough to go back to work if your burning up and cant breathe...Personally, I wouldn't be there. We shall see...

Honestly, I do feel for some of them ..... but my hunch, just based on the eye test, is that a good portion of them are whack jobs that think this is some sort of government conspiracy to further control us, not help protect us ..... and the idiocracy of that is that the head of the government is egging them on.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Honestly, I do feel for some of them ..... but my hunch, just based on the eye test, is that a good portion of them are whack jobs that think this is some sort of government conspiracy to further control us, not help protect us ..... and the idiocracy of that is that the head of the government is egging them on.

Hmm? I will take that under consideration...?   🤔   🇺🇸   😷 vs 🤪

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

41 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yes, I am sure there is no political pressure to sabotage the economy in an effort to remove Trump from office and all of the actions on both sides are as pure as the driven snow, health and welfare of their constituents is paramount in all of their decision making, I feel better believing this.

Guest SittingBull
4 hours ago, Triple B said:

Cool. So now I'll get paid when I fill up .....?

But, you will have a very, very large bill to get your car fixed after filling up with crude oil.

4 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

But, you will have a very, very large bill to get your car fixed after filling up with crude oil.

Buzz kill ...

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Yes, I am sure there is no political pressure to sabotage the economy in an effort to remove Trump from office and all of the actions on both sides are as pure as the driven snow, health and welfare of their constituents is paramount in all of their decision making, I feel better believing this.

Is it paranoia if they really are after you?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Is it paranoia if they really are after you?

Animated GIF

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

Before I insult your intelligence, are you saying that nobody in government is making decisions that have tie ins with their own self interest?? That people with unimaginable power are only making decisions for the good of the common person? 

Funny how someone who questions others intelligence can make such an unintelligent claim

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Before I insult your intelligence, are you saying that nobody in government is making decisions that have tie ins with their own self interest?? That people with unimaginable power are only making decisions for the good of the common person? 

Funny how someone who questions others intelligence can make such an unintelligent claim

Wait, you didn't give me a chance to answer before you DID insult my intelligence ..... and the answer to that question is, unequivocally no, that's not what I'm saying. Making decisions that have tie ins with their own self interest is how they stay politicians. But do I think these governors are doing that with the stay at home orders, etc, that they're using this situation to somehow further control over their citizens as part of their own self interest ...... **** no ........ and I'd love to hear some detail on why someone would think that.