• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ICYMI: The GoUSFBulls.com Top Plays of Year bracket

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,452
  • Days Won:  422

44 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

A strike?  I am pretty sure he was not the intended target, he was throwing to the receiver(I think St. Felix) on the go route, Wilcox ran under it and made a spectacular play.

The fact that he was hit while releasing the ball and still managed to get the ball where someone had a chance to catch it should be good for something if you're not buying the "strike" story .....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

My favorites were during the Q era here when half the negative nancies said he had no arm strength and the other half said he continuously bounced the ball to receivers ........ yet still managed to set passing records here.

Let's be honest. You could have tossed the ball 1 foot to Adams and have him run it 95 yards.  Believe those all counted as passing yards.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

59 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The fact that he was hit while releasing the ball and still managed to get the ball where someone had a chance to catch it should be good for something if you're not buying the "strike" story .....

Perseverance coupled with being fortuitous by being bailed out by an incredible athlete, was a great play, I will give you that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,452
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Let's be honest. You could have tossed the ball 1 foot to Adams and have him run it 95 yards.  Believe those all counted as passing yards.

You forgot the sarcasm font but for those who maybe really believe that was a legit response to my post, Q set passing records in a year where not one jet sweep was tossed to Adams and he was mired in a supposedly hb dive offense.