• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  122
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure who you are referring to here.  USF did not beat UCF by more than 30 points.  Heck, USM didn't beat us by more than 30.

Since you brought it up and I assume you don't know what you are talking about, I can say, with some certainty, that allowing 5 posessions to start in YOUR red zone is "giving" them the game.

You should assume that I was referring to your previous post, and that I was talking about our victory against Louisville which was by over 30 points. Since that is the victory that your prefaced your giving the game to us statement with. And I must say that although your points in garbage time kept you from getting beat as handily as them, your beating was none the less severe.

Not that I can understand what the heck you put but I will try.  How are the directions different?  Do you see USF going up?  If so, do you see UCF going down?  Please explain?

The REALITY of the situation is that UCF is poised to go to a BOWL game.  Something USF hasn't sniffed yet.  They got close one time but UCF also got close years earlier.  So, we are just fine where we are.

Is this the only argument that you could muster up to try to make UCF seem like they are in a better place? I guess in the same way you fail to see my argument, I fail to see yours. But I guess when you are at the very bottom there is only one way to go.  Enjoy the GMAC bowl or the toilet bowl or whichever other nameless one that you believe you may make. Anybody in touch with reality realizes that it is still a stretch for you to make any. I guess in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Personally speaking, I am just fine with where you are as well. Enjoy your wonderful conference and the fun road trips to Tulsa and Utah.

For right now I will somewhat agree with you.  Light years is certainly incorrect but "ahead of" is probably accurate.  Nice try at being objective.

Just remember, conference shakeups are not complete yet and UCF will have TONS to say about the situation when it arrives.  And don't be too surprised where you find us dreaded Knights.

Good job beating FAMU!

Ahead is “probably accurate???†Hmm, I do believe that I made the trip from DC to witness the game between us. I think that light years is a pretty accurate statement. Maybe you were not watching the same game. But then again per your previous post, maybe I just don’t know what I am talking about.

Congrats on beating Marshall!

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

The REALITY of the situation is that UCF is poised to go to a BOWL game.  Something USF hasn't sniffed yet.  They got close one time but UCF also got close years earlier.  So, we are just fine where we are.

Last I checked, USF and UCF were both 3-3 with 5 games remaining.  Kind of hard to make an argument that either team is more "poised to go to a BOWL game" than the other.  

Now back to your regularly scheduled pissing contest, with the caveat that this really does not belong on this board.  There is a board for this kind of crap, but I don't even have (or want) access to it...

USFFan

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

UCF is NOT poised to go to a bowl game...

We have sucked on the road.  1 "win" by 3 points against Lafayette...2 blowouts and catching a mediocre USC team off guard in week 1.

3 of 5 of our remaining games are on the road, and one of our home games is against a good Houston team....

We're "poised" to go 5-6.  That's including a win over what should be a "gimme" Rice on the road.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

You should assume that I was referring to your previous post, and that I was talking about our victory against Louisville which was by over 30 points. Since that is the victory that your prefaced your giving the game to us statement with. And I must say that although your points in garbage time kept you from getting beat as handily as them, your beating was none the less severe.

I doubt you watched the game, so we will just leave it at that.  You can stay in your little dream world.

Is this the only argument that you could muster up to try to make UCF seem like they are in a better place? I guess in the same way you fail to see my argument, I fail to see yours. But I guess when you are at the very bottom there is only one way to go.  Enjoy the GMAC bowl or the toilet bowl or whichever other nameless one that you believe you may make. Anybody in touch with reality realizes that it is still a stretch for you to make any. I guess in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Like all the other Bulls on here I guess I have to explain things over and over again.  I already admitted that USF was in a better place RIGHT NOW!  How many times do I have to type that for you to understand it?  Should we win the conference, we could go to the Liberty Bowl.  Yes a New Years eve bowl.  And unless you are going to a BCS bowl, you will be playing in one of those crappy bowls you talk about.  That is if you make it.

It isn't THAT big a stretch.  Not in the least.  With TWO more home games and one road game against Rice, three more victories are not too big a stretch.  We will probably be favored in each game.

Just the truth, if you care to hear it.

BTW, WE WERE at the **** bottom!  We lost 17 in a row, remember?  We have just begun our rise.

Personally speaking, I am just fine with where you are as well. Enjoy your wonderful conference and the fun road trips to Tulsa and Utah.

Where in Utah will we be playing?

Enjoy your trips to Syracuse.

Ahead is “probably accurate???†Hmm, I do believe that I made the trip from DC to witness the game between us. I think that light years is a pretty accurate statement. Maybe you were not watching the same game. But then again per your previous post, maybe I just don’t know what I am talking about.

Congrats on beating Marshall!

Yes, I was at the same game.  And yes you guys dominated us.  But not as bad as I originally thought.  I said it then and I'll say it again, we played tentative the whole night.  I think tha ONE game really helped this team.

Marshall is FAR superior to FAMU.

except this is a mere aberration for 'cuse.... that can't be said for SMU, Rice, ECU, etc

Really?  SMU was a powerhouse in the past.  ECU was very good not too long ago.

How long has it been for Syracuse?

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Actually, Syracuse was pretty good when McNabb was still there.  That's where the facts end.  Syracuse has been horrible since they got crushed in the BCS bowl game a number of years back.

Syracuse isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  Their facilities are crappy(go to the Carrier Dome and you will see a stadium in dire need of work), their location sucks and they haven't been able to sell their school in years.

"Come to upstate New York.  It's the place for college football with Buffalo around the corner."

Actually, Syracuse was pretty good when McNabb was still there.  That's where the facts end.  Syracuse has been horrible since they got crushed in the BCS bowl game a number of years back.

Syracuse isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  Their facilities are crappy(go to the Carrier Dome and you will see a stadium in dire need of work), their location sucks and they haven't been able to sell their school in years.

"Come to upstate New York.  It's the place for college football with Buffalo around the corner."

My point exactly!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Marshall is FAR superior to FAMU.

So is UCF and Louisville ..................

DP, you ARE still a mod here, aren't you?? You're falling asleep at the wheel.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

I haven't really seen the monkeys flinging poo since it was moved over here.  Now, I don't really see why the main board moved it here in the first place, but if the kids don't play nice, I'll move it.

To be honest, I like the discussion(as opposed to blatant namecalling) that DC and Mav are having.  The points seem(yes, I said seem) pretty well thought out.