• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Debt is PAID!

This is the LAST post with this crap in my signature.  For those that do not know what the heck I am talking about, I had a bet with U/M/P* Eats It on the UCF game and was willing to change my signature and name for ONE MONTH!

And it is over, baby!

BTW, I like the direction UCF is taking right now even after that awful gift-wrapped victory we handed to USM.  Not sure where the Bulls are headed.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I like the direction UCF is taking right now even after that awful gift-wrapped victory we handed to USM.  Not sure where the Bulls are headed.

Oh there are a lot of teams that gift wrap vix for USM in Hadesburg.  Thier home field advantage is considerable.  USF handed them a "W" two seasons ago only if you are looking through GnG glasses.  They play solid D.  So you better bring the "A" game to MS or they will hang a "L" on your team.  JMO.

BYW, I like the direction UCF is taking right now even after that awful gift-wrapped victory we handed to USM.  Not sure where the Bulls are headed.

I think it's a tad different playing Penn State, Louisville, Miami, W Va, etc, than playing C-DOA? S  Piss is the elite team in that conference and they wouldn't do too well against the teams above.

I think it's a tad different playing Penn State, Louisville, Miami, W Va, etc, than playing C-DOA? S  Piss is the elite team in that conference and they wouldn't do too well against the teams above.

Yeah, whatever.  You haven't done too well against those teams either so what is your point?  UL gave you guys their game and I guess we'll see what WVU does this Saturday.

Either way, the USF/UCF game didn't turn out as badly as I thought right afterward.

And of course, Pitt, Rutgers, Syracuse, and USF would more than likely lose in Hadesburg (as someone above said).  Your conference is sooooo strong.  ::)

Yeah and Im sure that Central Florida handed us the victory as well. Beating a team by over 30 points is not them handing a victory over, that is taking a victory away from them.

Face it, USF is in a much better position and place than UCF. Argue what you want about your conference, but if you are at all true to yourself you will realize that the likes of the fighting Mustangs and the Golden Hurricanes, do not even compare to the likes of West Virginia and Louisville. Heck for comparison sake they don’t even compare to the likes of Rutgers and UConn.

To even compare the direction that USF is going with the direction that UCF is going is asinine and foolish. USF has far surpassed any place that UCF has ever been. The fact that I am even responding lends you some credence, but fans like yourself need to continue to support your team will being able to grip onto some form of reality.

By no means do I think that South Florida is a national champion, or that the Big East is the best football conference. But the fact is, is that both USF and the Big East are light years ahead of UCF and Conference USA.

Yeah and Im sure that Central Florida handed us the victory as well. Beating a team by over 30 points is not them handing a victory over, that is taking a victory away from them.

Face it, USF is in a much better position and place than UCF. Argue what you want about your conference, but if you are at all true to yourself you will realize that the likes of the fighting Mustangs and the Golden Hurricanes, do not even compare to the likes of West Virginia and Louisville. Heck for comparison sake they don’t even compare to the likes of Rutgers and UConn.

To even compare the direction that USF is going with the direction that UCF is going is asinine and foolish. USF has far surpassed any place that UCF has ever been. The fact that I am even responding lends you some credence, but fans like yourself need to continue to support your team will being able to grip onto some form of reality.

By no means do I think that South Florida is a national champion, or that the Big East is the best football conference. But the fact is, is that both USF and the Big East are light years ahead of UCF and Conference USA.

This pretty much sums it up in a nutshell ....

Props to you, Mav (and k_f, too, I think) for, at least, sticking with that for the month ......... Now run along. 8)