Join today and reduce ads presented

smazza

until a vaccine is here

2 hours ago, smazza said:

you,my friend, are an outlier

You have no idea ....

• Haha 2

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
A man is born, he's a man of means.
Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.

But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Everybody's got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine,
It don't matter that you got not alot
So what,
They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
And together we'll be fine...

Yeah, as soon as I am allowed, I'm there. 

News flash: a vaccine isnt coming. Not for a few years at least. 

Id be more worried about how this virus is being used as an excuse to steal from tax payers, restrict our liberty, and funnel our money directly to big bankers and their special interests.

I doubt game 1 happens as planned, not due to the virus, but because governments across the world won't be done railroading us from behind. If we dont depend on them to "keep us safe", how can they justify highway robbery? 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

News flash: a vaccine isnt coming. Not for a few years at least. 

Id be more worried about how this virus is being used as an excuse to steal from tax payers, restrict our liberty, and funnel our money directly to big bankers and their special interests.

I doubt game 1 happens as planned, not due to the virus, but because governments across the world won't be done railroading us from behind. If we dont depend on them to "keep us safe", how can they justify highway robbery? 

It's not the governments, it's the Reptilians ...... They're culling out all the old and feeble and will then swoop in and enslave the remaining humans.

Posted (edited)

It's easy to cancel spring sports, in some ways it saves the university money. But they will not let the money from football go to waste. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

4 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

It's easy to cancel spring sports, in some ways it saves the university money. But they will not let the money from football go to waste. 

This all makes sense. College football revenue pays for shortfalls in other sports allowing those sports to continue. 

• Upvote 1

There could be a lot of coronavirus survivors in the stands by then.

18 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

Death rate in Europe is 4-5%. Also China grossly under reported deaths/sicknesses 

I agree with you. The sad thing is we will never know the actual number. Now the world is seeing China can't be trusted and government leaders are calling them out.  The time is to start increasing our production and manufacturing jobs in the US. We need to stop depending on China.

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I agree with you. The sad thing is we will never know the actual number. Now the world is seeing China can't be trusted and government leaders are calling them out.  The time is to start increasing our production and manufacturing jobs in the US. We need to stop depending on China.

I agree we need to make our own viruses and stop importing them from other countries.

• Haha 1