• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Brad

My how things changed... Jeff Scott

7 hours ago, Brad said:

I was worse.  I didn’t even vote.  The candidates were so poor, similar to 2004, 2008 and 2012.  Bad streak. 

It’s because no one in their right mind would want to be a president in the 24 hour news cycle, 8 years appears to age people at least 25 years.

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s because no one in their right mind would want to be a president in the 24 hour news cycle, 8 years appears to age people at least 25 years.

That may explain the choices we had 4 years ago.  

16 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

That may explain the choices we had 4 years ago.  

No person in their right mind would take a job where no matter what you do millions and millions of pucs will spend hours and hours every day ******** all over it.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:49 AM, Brad said:

I just remember the wave of Texas people that came to warn us as if a herd of flesh eating zombies were on the way to our town.  I was like, what?  He's that bad?   Can't be true.  They were good Samaritans and accurate in their warnings.  Some of them felt bad for us - that we so naive or could be so badly tricked.  Again, fortunately we had a multi-million dollar AD that was living up to his paycheck (sarcasm).  

Reminds me of us with McNeese State fans

I voted for Strong also. Now with the hindsight of three HC jobs, his fortune was built on 2 seasons of Teddy Bridgewater. Looks like his glass ceiling was as a DC.