• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

lotsofbull99

Transfer Portal and Wuhan Flu

I'm concerned with so many athletes congregating around the "Portal" that they maybe in danger of passing the Wuhan Flu to others as they do the KungFlu Hustle out the door.  USF should enforce social distancing and confine athletes to their dorm rooms so they don't gather around the "Portal" and risk exposing others.

• ???? 1

Is this suppose to be funny?

50 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I'm concerned with so many athletes congregating around the "Portal" that they maybe in danger of passing the Wuhan Flu to others as they do the KungFlu Hustle out the door.  USF should enforce social distancing and confine athletes to their dorm rooms so they don't gather around the "Portal" and risk exposing others.

This isn’t even a mediocre troll. Maybe try adding something about the economy. That will get a few people riled up.

Trying to step into @Corey lea shoes is no easy task.

2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I have been guilty of making feeble attempts at humor from time to time and normally would simply ignore the post but this one was so bad I felt the need to comment.  I don’t have the authority however I feel a 48-72 hr suspension is warranted for posting something this lame, you should be ashamed.

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I have been guilty of making feeble attempts at humor from time to time and normally would simply ignore the post but this one was so bad I felt the need to comment.  I don’t have the authority however I feel a 48-72 hr suspension is warranted for posting something this lame, you should be ashamed.

Its offensive, but not because of the content. It was an absolutely dreadful attempt at getting anyone to take the bait.

36 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Its offensive, but not because of the content. It was an absolutely dreadful attempt at getting anyone to take the bait.

That was my take as well, sometimes when you whiff so bad it is not enough to take a seat, this was worthy of a demotion to the minors.  A suspension for this type of behavior would be unprecedented but nevertheless worthy IMO.  I think Brad or Trips should weigh in on this crucial matter.

laser pointer GIF

I'll bite 

@lotsofbull99 is clearly feeling the impact of self-isolation.  It's some of the worse stuff he's ever had....without even the courtesy of "CORONAVIRUS WILL DESTROY US!"

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Brad said:

Trying to step into @Corey lea shoes is no easy task.

Not many adults can fit in size 5 aa shoes.

• Haha 2