Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

lotsofbull99

Transfer Portal and Wuhan Flu

Recommended Posts

I'm concerned with so many athletes congregating around the "Portal" that they maybe in danger of passing the Wuhan Flu to others as they do the KungFlu Hustle out the door.  USF should enforce social distancing and confine athletes to their dorm rooms so they don't gather around the "Portal" and risk exposing others.

  • ???? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this suppose to be funny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I'm concerned with so many athletes congregating around the "Portal" that they maybe in danger of passing the Wuhan Flu to others as they do the KungFlu Hustle out the door.  USF should enforce social distancing and confine athletes to their dorm rooms so they don't gather around the "Portal" and risk exposing others.

This isn’t even a mediocre troll. Maybe try adding something about the economy. That will get a few people riled up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to step into @Corey lea shoes is no easy task.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I'm concerned with so many athletes congregating around the "Portal" that they maybe in danger of passing the Wuhan Flu to others as they do the KungFlu Hustle out the door.  USF should enforce social distancing and confine athletes to their dorm rooms so they don't gather around the "Portal" and risk exposing others.

I have been guilty of making feeble attempts at humor from time to time and normally would simply ignore the post but this one was so bad I felt the need to comment.  I don’t have the authority however I feel a 48-72 hr suspension is warranted for posting something this lame, you should be ashamed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I have been guilty of making feeble attempts at humor from time to time and normally would simply ignore the post but this one was so bad I felt the need to comment.  I don’t have the authority however I feel a 48-72 hr suspension is warranted for posting something this lame, you should be ashamed.

Its offensive, but not because of the content. It was an absolutely dreadful attempt at getting anyone to take the bait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Its offensive, but not because of the content. It was an absolutely dreadful attempt at getting anyone to take the bait.

That was my take as well, sometimes when you whiff so bad it is not enough to take a seat, this was worthy of a demotion to the minors.  A suspension for this type of behavior would be unprecedented but nevertheless worthy IMO.  I think Brad or Trips should weigh in on this crucial matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

laser pointer GIF

 

I'll bite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lotsofbull99 is clearly feeling the impact of self-isolation.  It's some of the worse stuff he's ever had....without even the courtesy of "CORONAVIRUS WILL DESTROY US!"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brad said:

Trying to step into @Corey lea shoes is no easy task.

Not many adults can fit in size 5 aa shoes.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...