• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transfer Portal and Wuhan Flu

lotsofbull99

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

I'm concerned with so many athletes congregating around the "Portal" that they maybe in danger of passing the Wuhan Flu to others as they do the KungFlu Hustle out the door.  USF should enforce social distancing and confine athletes to their dorm rooms so they don't gather around the "Portal" and risk exposing others.

• ???? 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Is this suppose to be funny?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

50 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I'm concerned with so many athletes congregating around the "Portal" that they maybe in danger of passing the Wuhan Flu to others as they do the KungFlu Hustle out the door.  USF should enforce social distancing and confine athletes to their dorm rooms so they don't gather around the "Portal" and risk exposing others.

This isn’t even a mediocre troll. Maybe try adding something about the economy. That will get a few people riled up.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Trying to step into @Corey lea shoes is no easy task.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I have been guilty of making feeble attempts at humor from time to time and normally would simply ignore the post but this one was so bad I felt the need to comment.  I don’t have the authority however I feel a 48-72 hr suspension is warranted for posting something this lame, you should be ashamed.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I have been guilty of making feeble attempts at humor from time to time and normally would simply ignore the post but this one was so bad I felt the need to comment.  I don’t have the authority however I feel a 48-72 hr suspension is warranted for posting something this lame, you should be ashamed.

Its offensive, but not because of the content. It was an absolutely dreadful attempt at getting anyone to take the bait.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

36 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Its offensive, but not because of the content. It was an absolutely dreadful attempt at getting anyone to take the bait.

That was my take as well, sometimes when you whiff so bad it is not enough to take a seat, this was worthy of a demotion to the minors.  A suspension for this type of behavior would be unprecedented but nevertheless worthy IMO.  I think Brad or Trips should weigh in on this crucial matter.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

laser pointer GIF

I'll bite 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

@lotsofbull99 is clearly feeling the impact of self-isolation.  It's some of the worse stuff he's ever had....without even the courtesy of "CORONAVIRUS WILL DESTROY US!"

• Haha 1