• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

They are learning the playbook and reviewing with the position coaches. 3 virtual meetings/week with the position coach and daily conversations.  

Im hoping this extra time to learn the playbook pays off

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

53 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im hoping this extra time to learn the playbook pays off

This is where we wish we had Sterling Gilbert back, no playbook to learn, halfback dive or bust baby!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Most of the team is back in their hometown. Most players good enough to make it to the collegiate level in football should have some resources in their backyard, apartment yard or a family friends backyard......I hope. I just hope they are disciplined enough to stay in get in shape by whatever means. And your workout is better than mine. lol I  just made a routine while I work from home. I worked out one day last week 😎

Get yourself a bike.  Its a great way to get some excercise, fresh air, and sun every day.  I WFH and just do it on my lunch hour.  I just bought mine 2 weeks ago.  Great buy for these times.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Get yourself a bike.  Its a great way to get some excercise, fresh air, and sun every day.  I WFH and just do it on my lunch hour.  I just bought mine 2 weeks ago.  Great buy for these times.

I used to be a runner but knees could not take anymore. Been biking for five years now. Average about 45/50 miles a ride three to four days a week during the three seasons. When I get off the bike the knees feel great (legs are rubber) and back is fine unlike running. It is the perfect exercise and I get a chance to see so much of the environment around me. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I used to be a runner but knees could not take anymore. Been biking for five years now. Average about 45/50 miles a ride three to four days a week during the three seasons. When I get off the bike the knees feel great (legs are rubber) and back is fine unlike running. It is the perfect exercise and I get a chance to see so much of the environment around me. 

Swimming may be the perfect exercise (at least for us old folk) but they started refurbishing the neighborhood pool in early Feb and, now with the community center being closed, they don't seem to be in a hurry to get 'er done.  Was supposed to done on 3/26.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

37 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Swimming may be the perfect exercise (at least for us old folk) but they started refurbishing the neighborhood pool in early Feb and, now with the community center being closed, they don't seem to be in a hurry to get 'er done.  Was supposed to done on 3/26.

Wish I could swim better than I can. I am just not very good at it. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

7 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Jonesy, this has been my savior for the past year.  My wife and I bought a couple of Cannondales last year (we are just starting out) and hit the trails up here in Hernando and Pasco Counties.  Lost a bunch of weight and get a great view of my favorite girl.  I let her lead!

Good lord, NEB.  I cover one of your rides in a week, not a day!

If any of the posters here have physical challenges but can ride a bike, do it.  We're thinking of starting a bike group of nice people and we're going to call it Heck's Angels!  We don't like to curse.😁

Edited by Grateful Dad
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wow NEB you must be in great shape.  Thats a whole lot of miles.  I know the area you live is beautiful especially in the warmer months.

We in FL have to sweat through the heat and humidity. I live in S Tampa so lots of good neighborhoods to ride around here.

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

Jonesy, this has been my savior for the past year.  My wife and I bought a couple of Cannondales last year (we are just starting out) and hit the trails up here in Hernando and Pasco Counties.  Lost a bunch of weight and get a great view of my favorite girl.  I let her lead!

Good lord, NEB.  I cover one of your rides in a week, not a day!

If any of the posters here have physical challenges but can ride a bike, do it.  We're thinking of starting a bike group of nice people and we're going to call it Heck's Angels!  We don't like to curse.😁

Count me in Grateful.  Id love to be part of the Hecks Angels.  

Good way to meet cool new people as well.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Good way to meet cool new people as well.

When we are allowed to meet cool new people as well, I'll pm you.