• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 3/24/2020 at 4:40 PM, CousinRicky said:

How dare you?  The mafia lets you say anything you want. And then they torch your business. 😎

It was all meant to be a joke, I hope nobody took me seriously.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

On 3/24/2020 at 1:24 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

College football games start in Sept. if you are talking practices that always starts in Aug 

i dont think we will see football this year

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, smazza said:

October

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/27/2020 at 8:00 AM, smazza said:

I am worried that could be the case.... what strange times this is.

Guest Jonesy Bull

I refuse to believe that there will be no football this year.  Shouldnt it peak within the next month or two then start to decline?  We may not have a vaccine by then but there should be legitimate treatments hopecully.  But this virus is able to mutate so who really knows.

Hockey playoffs may be lost unless they are serious about a late summer but they need time to get ready,  so seems doubtful.  Baseball is up in the air.

This virus is a real b--tch.  At so many levels.  We need to beat this. Time to kick some Corona a--!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I refuse to believe that there will be no football this year.  Shouldnt it peak within the next month or two then start to decline?  We may not have a vaccine by then but there should be legitimate treatments hopecully.  But this virus is able to mutate so who really knows.

Hockey playoffs may be lost unless they are serious about a late summer but they need time to get ready,  so seems doubtful.  Baseball is up in the air.

This virus is a real b--tch.  At so many levels.  We need to beat this. Time to kick some Corona a--!

I agree, I think it will die down by the summer. Im worried about if the players are disciplined enough to work out on their own or master the playbook. Ive seen what a pause in a season can do to a player. I remember when the NBA had the lockout Shawn Kemp, one of the most athletic players at the time came back 300 Ibs with a beer belly. 

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

If the football season happens, how good is this team going to be with a month or so of practice to learn the new scheme? 

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I agree, I think it will die down by the summer. Im worried about if the players are disciplined enough to work out on their own or master the playbook. Ive seen what a pause in a season can do to a player. I remember when the NBA had the lockout Shawn Kemp, one of the most athletic players at the time came back 300 Ibs with a beer belly. 

Its going to be hard for them to work out properly with pretty much all gyms and workout facilities closed down.

My workout now just consists of a bike ride every day.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Its going to be hard for them to work out properly with pretty much all gyms and workout facilities closed down.

My workout now just consists of a bike ride every day.

Most of the team is back in their hometown. Most players good enough to make it to the collegiate level in football should have some resources in their backyard, apartment yard or a family friends backyard......I hope. I just hope they are disciplined enough to stay in get in shape by whatever means. And your workout is better than mine. lol I  just made a routine while I work from home. I worked out one day last week 😎

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, Bullcocky said:

If the football season happens, how good is this team going to be with a month or so of practice to learn the new scheme? 

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Most of the team is back in their hometown. Most players good enough to make it to the collegiate level in football should have some resources in their backyard, apartment yard or a family friends backyard......I hope. I just hope they are disciplined enough to stay in get in shape by whatever means. And your workout is better than mine. lol I  just made a routine while I work from home. I worked out one day last week 😎

They are learning the playbook and reviewing with the position coaches. 3 virtual meetings/week with the position coach and daily conversations.  

• Upvote 1