• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

So what do you think Coach Jeff Scott's day looks like these days?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,325
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You are thin and don’t need to diet, I order you to stop this madness immediately and start drinking like there is no tomorrow.

Gotcha coach, I’m on it.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

Gotcha coach, I’m on it.

Wait, you are a raging alcoholic with anger issues and the tendency to be belligerent.  I am ok with you drinking however only under the supervision of a professional, please bring me all of the booze you have in the house and we will imbibe under my watch.

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Wait, you are a raging alcoholic with anger issues and the tendency to be belligerent.  I am ok with you drinking however only under the supervision of a professional, please bring me all of the booze you have in the house and we will imbibe under my watch.

The essentials during a global pandemic:  water, food, TP, soap, Lysol......and most important of all - lots and lots of Booze!

If we werent alcoholics before.....we all will be within the next couple months!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,325
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Gonna go though the wall for you , coach.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,613
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You are thin and don’t need to diet, I order you to stop this madness immediately and start drinking like there is no tomorrow.

How I wish you were right.  About a month ago I was lying in bed and just felt fat. Got on the scale the next morning and I was within a 1/2 pound of my all time high back in 1976.  Have knocked off about 13 lbs since.  Would be good to lose another 30 but am concentrating on the next 4 pounds.  Incremental goals so as not to get discouraged.  

Guest SittingBull
13 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

How I wish you were right.  About a month ago I was lying in bed and just felt fat. Got on the scale the next morning and I was within a 1/2 pound of my all time high back in 1976.  Have knocked off about 13 lbs since.  Would be good to lose another 30 but am concentrating on the next 4 pounds.  Incremental goals so as not to get discouraged.  

The basketball buffet food is the culprit.  

10 hours ago, SittingBull said:

The basketball buffet food is the culprit.  

Partially. Once we got serious about watching I would watch much more closely what I ate down there. Still eat everything I like - just less of it.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Partially. Once we got serious about watching I would watch much more closely what I ate down there. Still eat everything I like - just less of it.

look at all the input your getting obviously, people on here are worried that you are turning into a shadow of your former self...you best listen to this bunch of alcoholics who only have your best interest at heart in these "trying times"...Their "trying" Vodka, Schnapps, Scotch, Gin, Ale, Wine, Rum and all the other Antibacterial liquids

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

look at all the input your getting obviously, people on here are worried that you are turning into a shadow of your former self...you best listen to this bunch of alcoholics who only have your best interest at heart in these "trying times"...Their "trying" Vodka, Schnapps, Scotch, Gin, Ale, Wine, Rum and all the other Antibacterial liquids

I may have one barrel strength bourbon that would be 120 proof.  So that would be the only one killing the germs from the inside.  :guinness: