• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

So what do you think Coach Jeff Scott's day looks like these days?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

I imagine a hell of a lot of film of current roster.  Some film of potential recruits  Some game planning based on opponent film.  Certainly active in Twitter and social media.

What concerns is he sorting through?  How do you plan for a season that is supposed to kick off in 5.5 months?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

He is doing what we are all doing, doing nothing,  drinking and wondering if we will actually kickoff 2020 or The world is ending slowly 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

I hear he went back to Clemson in order to help them with their disaster recovery plans, everyone knows that you can’t expect a coach not to help with a pandemic at their former employer that follows a playoff run.

I work for a Fortune 500 company and I am worried about the ramifications of killing the economy along with the virus.  

I have to think he's still getting paid so it's not as bad as me or my colleagues.  USF will survive the economy but many businesses will not.  

I'm working everyday to save my part of the business.  I am pretty sure Coach Scott is working.  I sure hope so.  I know you're being facetious, but I also know the coaches that really want to win are joined by those at the top of the food chain in doing WHATEVER they can during this alleged pause to put themselves in a better position to win WHENEVER the next season is.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,611
  • Days Won:  108

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He is doing what we are all doing, doing nothing,  drinking and wondering if we will actually kickoff 2020 or The world is ending slowly 

I picked a heck of a time to slow down my alcohol consumption. My wife and I started diets a few weeks ago so I'm having either 1 bourbon or 1 glass of wine. Actually had a bottle go bad because my wife isn't joining me. That is VERY unusual in our house (a bottle of wine sitting for more than a day or two).

I am sure that seniors all over the area are sending videos and trying to get recruited.  I hope our coaches are still meeting with our players in a socially distanced manner.  :)  Don't let a good crisis go to waste.  Make the most with team bonding and relationship building.  Staging individual workout plans and meetings, etc..  

Now more than ever in our history (except for Leavitt @puc86) a new coach has an immense amount of time to plan for success.  An immense amount of time to put in playbook, expectations, etc.  If I were he, I'd be prearing to come out strong, er... ready.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I picked a heck of a time to slow down my alcohol consumption.

My choice tonight.  

4696A359-79A4-46A5-B246-9363F657EB70.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,611
  • Days Won:  108

How do you get than in AZ?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

When you are the owner of the largest private social network for discussing Tampa Bay College Football sports you can get whatever Tampa beer you like anywhere in the world...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

After I moved to the area, I went into a Shell station for some reason...maybe to get a water after moving furniture.  The entire inside - I AM NOT JOKING - is a guy's (and some girls') dream.  It is a convenience store turned into a beer/wine/liquor haven with cans/bottles from everywhere - and two fully stocked beer caves.  There are 30 taps.  Wine and liquor, too and a walk in humidor.  It is perfect on the weekends.  Whether you go to put gas in your car or propane in your grill tank, you walk inside and have this beer and cigar heaven like no other.  Their beer selection is as good if not better than Total Wine, just not as deep in quantity.  I have told my friends about this place.  Once they walk in they are stunned.  They keep the Maduro on hand.  I told the guy I like it, he says you got it.  There also are other favs of mine, the Black Butte Porter, local San Tan Sex Panther, Ballast Point Mocha Marlin, Kona Pipeline Porter.  They are all there, including premium wines - my brother in law could not believe.  We also got some crystal skull vodka there....just a good time if you know what I mean.   

We actually had a bar here that had Maduro on tap....I went there a few times before they went out of business.  :(

If I remember correctly, Cigar City was purchase by Oskar Blues (Colorado) and that opened up the west to their stuff.

• Upvote 1