• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coronavirus arrived on USF Campus

Guest SittingBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Spoken like a true millennial.  Hopefully you'll have enough sense to do the tests you need to do as  you age.

Your method worked for my mother. Never had a pap smear, mammogram or colonoscopy and lived to almost 96. Don't recommend it though. 

Am I a millennial? I feel more x or y I think I’m in a range where everyone either is trying to claim them or not claim them .

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Am I a millennial? I feel more x or y I think I’m in a range where everyone either is trying to claim them or not claim them .

Glad you focused on the important part of the post.

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Glad you focused on the important part of the post.

Well I wasn’t going to focus on the part that is never going to happen. I watched my dad be too sick for too long and not enjoy having to rely so heavily on others for so long. If the recovery time is going to be more than a few minutes don’t preform any life saving measures on me, just give me some morphine and let me go quietly into the dark.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,838
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, puc86 said:

Well I wasn’t going to focus on the part that is never going to happen. I watched my dad be too sick for too long and not enjoy having to rely so heavily on others for so long. If the recovery time is going to be more than a few minutes don’t preform any life saving measures on me, just give me some morphine and let me go quietly into the dark.

I think many of us would happily pull the plug on you 😀

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If the recovery time is going to be more than a few minutes don’t preform any life saving measures on me, just give me some morphine and let me go quietly into the dark.

OK, everyone slow down!  It's not going to be first come first served.  We'll start a lottery for who will have the honor of pushing the plunger down. 😊

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I think many of us would happily pull the plug on you 😀

Having pulled the plug on my dad I don’t think it will be very satisfying (not that I didn’t like my dad or wanted to pull the plug on him) it is far more violent and less peaceful than I imagined even when someone already has both feet in the grave and is brain dead the body still fights hard for those last breaths and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

2 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

OK, everyone slow down!  It's not going to be first come first served.  We'll start a lottery for who will have the honor of pushing the plunger down. 😊

Works for me we can give the proceeds to the board or buy a toilet in the football facility 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,838
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, puc86 said:

Works for me we can give the proceeds to the board or buy a toilet in the football facility 

We could start another IPF fund because the first one was such a rousing success.

Just now, Friscobull said:

We could start another IPF fund because the first one was such a rousing success.

Ya but that one didn’t come with anything this one comes with the added bonus of being entered with a chance to win being able to kill one of the few remaining fans

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Puc, I've had that cavalier attitude for most of my life.  Hell, some of the jobs I've had most people consider too dangerous to do.  But, I'm going through some systemic thing that had me in a recliner for 24/7 for the last month with the worst pain top to bottom.  I've been in pain management for 30 years, so that is saying something.  GP says it is some kind of autoimmune thing and they need to find out what it is.

So, I'm 64, have something systemic going on, and a wife that I would rather not kill due to the fact that I either lacked the self-discipline or empathy for others to follow inconvenient rules for saving others' lives.

It really is time to follow orders and do what we are told.  People going out and farting around for no reason other than to show that they don't believe the rules apply to them might be responsible for the illness/death of someone I love.  That's enough to cause the Sicilian to come out in anyone. ☠️

I hope your posts are overcompensation or just being puc.  I could deal with that.  But to some or most of us, this could have real consequences that affect us the rest of our lives.

If this thing is only half of what the CDC is saying that it could become, it will be horrible for people and their families.  Besides, the more I know about people, the easier it is to keep social distancing from them. 🙂