• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

AAC Spring Sports Officially Cancelled

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Must admit, I was going to go to a wine dinner tonight but the restaurant had more sense than me and cancelled it.  It was an Italian theme so went out and picked up some Italian and brought it home.  The gym in our development is closed.  Times they are achangin.  It's a nice time of the year to walk outside but with the plantar fasciitis I had been using the elliptical/cross country machines.  Will do a little at a time and stretch and ice when I'm done. 

This is a tough time for me as well, I love sports, drinking and going to the gym.  At least there has not been a run on alcohol, but just in case I stocked up yesterday.  You may need to invest in a bike as well to pass the time.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, SittingBull said:

Are they going to cancel the WBB Banquet?

We were supposed to be in Vegas that day so didn't sign up.  Can't imagine it will go on.

Guest SittingBull
7 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

We were supposed to be in Vegas that day so didn't sign up.  Can't imagine it will go on.

Me neither, but so far The Columbia is staying open.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Vegas is closed 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Vegas is closed 

We knew that.  Cancelled our flights right after we got the email from Caesars that they are closed until at least April 16th.  But the plan to go didn't allow for the WBB banquet.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 3/17/2020 at 8:12 PM, Friscobull said:

This is a tough time for me as well, I love sports, drinking and going to the gym.  At least there has not been a run on alcohol, but just in case I stocked up yesterday.  You may need to invest in a bike as well to pass the time.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:12 PM, Friscobull said:

Its funny you said this.  I just bought a mountain bike this week for excercise.  I miss the gym.  I dont have any equipment at home.  Trying to figure out alternate ways to work out.....and no sports on TV is killing us all.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Its funny you said this.  I just bought a mountain bike this week for excercise.  I miss the gym.  I dont have any equipment at home.  Trying to figure out alternate ways to work out.....and no sports on TV is killing us all.

I had workout equipment at one time and did what most people do and bought it at a premium and sold it for peanuts. I wish I had that bench and weights now, push ups are getting old, as well as no March Madness, NHL playoffs, heck even the local mls team.  I painted a room, walked with the wife and yard work this weekend in its absence, feel fortunate to be working tomorrow.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I had workout equipment at one time and did what most people do and bought it at a premium and sold it for peanuts. I wish I had that bench and weights now, push ups are getting old, as well as no March Madness, NHL playoffs, heck even the local mls team.  I painted a room, walked with the wife and yard work this weekend in its absence, feel fortunate to be working tomorrow.

Yeah I feel fortunate too that I can work from home. I know alot of people in the bar and restaurant biz that cant are not able to work.

Usually we have sports as an escape from reality during a crisis.  This is a painful time.