• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Fitness

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

What are you thoughts if the football players cannot work out on campus and weight lift?   If you were a coach what would you do to keep things moving forward during this challenging time.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

54 minutes ago, Rizman said:

What are you thoughts if the football players cannot work out on campus and weight lift?   If you were a coach what would you do to keep things moving forward during this challenging time.

I have a vcr tape of buns of steel and hip hop abs that I could donate to the team to keep their core strong.  

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

image.jpeg.b589265e40a11e9a5109ba7841b19321.jpeg

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Jazzercise 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,981
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Rizman said:

Yes.  I still do my workout. I bet they are, just not as a group.  The weightlifting tougher but other things are likely drawn out for them.  I hope we don’t have them hiding under the bed.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

A - They don't have to leave school. Couldn't they work in groups, just spread out. Have someone wipe down each machine after each workout. I know that's a lot, but doable... Unless the guy wiping down the machines gets sick.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

Our neighborhood gym is still open - so far.  Wipe the machines before and after. Don't trust the people before me to have done the job.  Of course I'm not the smartest guy in the world and went to Busch Gardens today to see Three Dog Night.  Brought wipes and sanitizer but they had Purell all over the place.  Can't totally stop living. We were told that they plan on reopening on April 1st from a worker but Jim Ragsdale, a USF fan and COO over there, told us that he really has no idea.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

54 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Our neighborhood gym is still open - so far.  Wipe the machines before and after. Don't trust the people before me to have done the job.  Of course I'm not the smartest guy in the world and went to Busch Gardens today to see Three Dog Night.  Brought wipes and sanitizer but they had Purell all over the place.  Can't totally stop living. We were told that they plan on reopening on April 1st from a worker but Jim Ragsdale, a USF fan and COO over there, told us that he really has no idea.  

Did they play “out in the country”? One of my favorite childhood songs. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

went to Busch Gardens today to see Three Dog Night.

Had plans that initially kept us from attending but those plans got Corona'd and completely forgot about Busch being open until Monday. May have gone if remembered. Saw them last year at Ruth Eckerd and even though not the same as when all three, or even two, of the leads were with them, still a pretty good **** show. First time I had heard "Prayer of the Children" and thought it was stunning ..... hopefully they're still including it.

and NEB, "Out in the Country" was one of their weakest songs .... You must like ABBA.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

46 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Had plans that initially kept us from attending but those plans got Corona'd and completely forgot about Busch being open until Monday. May have gone if remembered. Saw them last year at Ruth Eckerd and even though not the same as when all three, or even two, of the leads were with them, still a pretty good **** show. First time I had heard "Prayer of the Children" and thought it was stunning ..... hopefully they're still including it.

and NEB, "Out in the Country" was one of their weakest songs .... You must like ABBA.

🤷‍♂️ What can I tell ya I was like 5 years old..😂 Consequently it’s not so much the music or song as the memories. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull