• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

BREAKING AAC Basketball Tournament Is Cancelled!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

The airports have been way busier than I have expected, part of being irresponsible is you kind of need other people to act responsibly for it all to work out.

I flew back to Dallas from DC on Thursday and it was close to full.  I sneezed in the terminal and you could have heard a pin drop,  went to a local watering hole last night with the wife and it was 1/3 full when it should have been packed, going to the gym shortly and washing my hands like a maniac, enjoy Chicago, I am going there next month to catch up with some childhood friends.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Definitely.  All are welcome, except @puc86 who would bring the coronavirus with him just to prove he's younger than me and will survive.  I'm kidding puc.  You'd be welcome too.  

We have to invite Pucky too.

While we imbibe.  He will provide us with his strange and unusual entertainment, which might actually make sense if drunk!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

We have to invite Pucky too.

While we imbibe.  He will provide us with his strange and unusual entertainment, which might actually make sense if drunk!

I would not count on it, I am normally at varying stages of intoxication when reading his posts and booze does not help or hurt my comprehension of his rants.  Maybe if I lit a fatty it may help me understand his positions better, however I try to refrain due to my inability to control the munchies.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I would not count on it, I am normally at varying stages of intoxication when reading his posts and booze does not help or hurt my comprehension of his rants.  Maybe if I lit a fatty it may help me understand his positions better, however I try to refrain due to my inability to control the munchies.

I like the way you think!

If u were not in Texas we would hang!