• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BREAKING AAC Basketball Tournament Is Cancelled!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Will the Orlando school now declare themselves AAC champions? Put up another national champions banner? 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

NCAA Tournament has been cancelled. Everyone on the bubble and not on the bubble just bursted.

I wasn’t sure if I agreed with you or not before but we have never had a team give up on the season and not show up for the conference tournament quite like this, CBG should feel shame for how he let the season end. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

15 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

NCAA Tournament has been cancelled. Everyone on the bubble and not on the bubble just bursted.

Phuck 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

My wife stopped at Costco to pick up some chicken.  Had to park in a parking lot of a different store. They were limiting purchases of water to 5 cases and she said many people had the max of 5.  Still not quite sure why you have to stockpile water.  Unless this is going to infect our water supplies we should be good.  And the "runs" doesn't seem to be a symptom of this virus so the TP is baffling.  Some psychologist suggested that with this being an uncontrollable thing, buying extra stuff gives you some feeling of being in control.

It’s a known fact that if you want to catch a communicable disease you go to a big box store. I wonder if Costco was selling coronavirus in 36 packs?

( full disclosure I’m in Costco at least once a week and probably spend too much money there)

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 3/12/2020 at 10:21 AM, JTrue said:

No. Because it would create an absolutely insane amount of headaches to do so. Scholarship offers have already been made and accepted based on graduation and eligibility running out. Do you tell those incoming freshman you don't have room for them anymore or do you tell schools they no longer have to worry about scholarship limits?

increase the number of scholarships allowed

there are always solutions

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 3/12/2020 at 4:33 PM, CousinRicky said:

I figure I've got 60 bottles of liquor and 150 bottles of wine.  I'll either survive or not care.  😃

Can I come over and hang out with you until this "zombie apocalypse" is over with?  

You are well prepared!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Can I come over and hang out with you until this "zombie apocalypse" is over with?  

You are well prepared!!

Definitely.  All are welcome, except @puc86 who would bring the coronavirus with him just to prove he's younger than me and will survive.  I'm kidding puc.  You'd be welcome too.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Definitely.  All are welcome, except @puc86 who would bring the coronavirus with him just to prove he's younger than me and will survive.  I'm kidding puc.  You'd be welcome too.  

I have arrived in Chicago otherwise I may have taken you up on it, and the guy behind me coughed and blew his nose the whole time and I will admit I flinched a few times. I am finding a bar and beginning my self quarantine.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I have arrived in Chicago otherwise I may have taken you up on it, and the guy behind me coughed and blew his nose the whole time and I will admit I flinched a few times. I am finding a bar and beginning my self quarantine.

Be well.  

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Be well.  

The airports have been way busier than I have expected, part of being irresponsible is you kind of need other people to act responsibly for it all to work out.