• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BREAKING AAC Basketball Tournament Is Cancelled!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, BrassBulls12 said:

Not sure I can’t take much more, I am still reeling knowing the CBI was cancelled.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Add Kansas to the list of teams that will not be participating in the Dance. (if it happens)

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

We just need to hold out the longest announce we are hosting the tournament and then win by default, in 20 years when this is y2k, swine flu, sars, birds flu, Ebola and all the other catastrophes that weren’t no one will remember how we became champions just that we were.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

18 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Add Kansas to the list of teams that will not be participating in the Dance. (if it happens)

Update: Kansas suspended athletics except for the MBB in the Tourny. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Not sure I can’t take much more, I am still reeling knowing the CBI was cancelled.

I'm not sure life without the CBI is even worth living.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

If it’s the apocalypse, why are people stocking up on toilet paper? I don’t understand why that is the number one seller at the point? Number 2 water makes complete sense though

My wife stopped at Costco to pick up some chicken.  Had to park in a parking lot of a different store. They were limiting purchases of water to 5 cases and she said many people had the max of 5.  Still not quite sure why you have to stockpile water.  Unless this is going to infect our water supplies we should be good.  And the "runs" doesn't seem to be a symptom of this virus so the TP is baffling.  Some psychologist suggested that with this being an uncontrollable thing, buying extra stuff gives you some feeling of being in control.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

How many teams win there last game, 2 years in a row? We went out on top, Q’s last shot was epic and will be remembered as much as MJ’s last shot with the Bulls to beat Utah for his 6th championship, or maybe not that much but I won’t forget it.

Stellar observation ....

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, CousinRicky said:

My wife stopped at Costco to pick up some chicken.  Had to park in a parking lot of a different store. They were limiting purchases of water to 5 cases and she said many people had the max of 5.  Still not quite sure why you have to stockpile water.  Unless this is going to infect our water supplies we should be good.  And the "runs" doesn't seem to be a symptom of this virus so the TP is baffling.  Some psychologist suggested that with this being an uncontrollable thing, buying extra stuff gives you some feeling of being in control.

Clearly before physical symptoms hit whatever % will get it, a larger % get turned into doomsday preppers as an unexplainable side effect of the virus.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Clearly before physical symptoms hit whatever % will get it, a larger % get turned into doomsday preppers as an unexplainable side effect of the virus.

I figure I've got 60 bottles of liquor and 150 bottles of wine.  I'll either survive or not care.  😃

• Upvote 1