• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BREAKING AAC Basketball Tournament Is Cancelled!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, chapelbull said:

Definite possibility or just go ahead with no fans.  The conference tourneys are not necessary so easy to cancel.

I hope they are able to go ahead. With the NBA out and the NHL most likely can you imagine the number of people watching? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

37 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I hope they are able to go ahead. With the NBA out and the NHL most likely can you imagine the number of people watching? 

There already were people pointing out that pros making millions of dollars have had their season suspended because of the virus but unpaid kids, whose schools have been shut down, were still scheduled to be taken advantage of so that the NCAA could make their millions.  Hope to see they get on board cancelling the whole thing and not just the conference championships.  

Funny in an ironic sort of way, I was at Amalie last night for a concert.  No hand sanitizer in the suite.  We brought our own along with wipes.  Did shake a lot of hands but hopefully all will be well.  

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

I’d imagine the big dance will be postponed if not cancelled. Brings up an interesting question. Would the ncaa consider allowing seniors an extra year of eligibility since they would be denied an opportunity to play in the tournament 

1 minute ago, bullsfan27 said:

I’d imagine the big dance will be postponed if not cancelled. Brings up an interesting question. Would the ncaa consider allowing seniors an extra year of eligibility since they would be denied an opportunity to play in the tournament 

**** that is an excellent question! 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

No. Because it would create an absolutely insane amount of headaches to do so. Scholarship offers have already been made and accepted based on graduation and eligibility running out. Do you tell those incoming freshman you don't have room for them anymore or do you tell schools they no longer have to worry about scholarship limits?

• Upvote 1

Just now, brybull1970 said:

We're doomed.

Well technically we have always been doomed at some point. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

We're doomed.

If it’s the apocalypse, why are people stocking up on toilet paper? I don’t understand why that is the number one seller at the point? Number 2 water makes complete sense though

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

this tweet kinda stung a little. It kinda sucks to think you got one more and then you don’t. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

39 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well technically we have always been doomed at some point. 

How many teams win there last game, 2 years in a row? We went out on top, Q’s last shot was epic and will be remembered as much as MJ’s last shot with the Bulls to beat Utah for his 6th championship, or maybe not that much but I won’t forget it.

• Haha 1