• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

puc86

All of our years of waiting for an OCS are finally paying off

Now that sports are moving away from playing in front of fans the true vision and foresight of our administrations can be observed and appreciated. This is the kind of genius you expect to see from a preeminent institution. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Now that sports are moving away from playing in front of fans the true vision and foresight of our administrations can be observed and appreciated. This is the kind of genius you expect to see from a preeminent institution. 

Excellent point, our recent horrible performances were strategically planned as well so we would disappoint much fewer fans by not allowing them to see us in person. I have to admit, they had me fooled but this preeminence thing is no joke, GO BULLS!

Just now, Friscobull said:

Excellent point, our recent horrible performances were strategically planned as well so we would disappoint much fewer fans by not allowing them to see us in person. I have to admit, they had me fooled but this preeminence thing is no joke, GO BULLS!

I have never been so proud, playing the long con and we finally got to show our cards. The rest of the college football world has to feel pretty dumb now.

• Upvote 1

He who laughs last laughs best!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He who laughs last laughs best!

Just wait now that the actual universities are closing campuses the University of Phoenix is going to be the new Harvard.

• Haha 1

Genius,  with the money saved we can build one hell of a IPF and play our home games there on pay for view.