• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

So Im watching Missouri State and indiana State play in the conference tournament and this name pops up and I say to myself, huh, that sounds familiar. So i did a little digging and found out what most of you probably already remember, he was a member of the Bulls, Evidently he's not doing to badly for himself now. I wonder how he was able to leave USF without having to sit out a year? Anybody know? He played for Gregory in 2017 and then was at Missouri State in 2018 where he was named newcomer of the year, player of the year, etc

https://missouristatebears.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/tulio-da-silva/5369

COA did recruit some decent talent, just not enough that he could get on campus and/or get to stick .... DaSilva was one of the few.

He was talented however any dude that wears a bun is suspect in my book and for that good riddance.

It was probably the year with Antigua that got him another year of eligibility, immediately.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Brad said:

It was probably the year with Antigua that got him another year of eligibility, immediately.

Should have given him an extra year, too ...

On 3/7/2020 at 7:45 AM, Triple B said:

COA did recruit some decent talent, just not enough that he could get on campus and/or get to stick .... DaSilva was one of the few.

the brazilian--- i remember him

why did he leave?

7 hours ago, smazza said:

the brazilian--- i remember him

why did he leave?

Probably just didn't completely mesh with the new staff ..... he at least gave it a shot for a year.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:25 PM, cophbulls said:

So Im watching Missouri State and indiana State play in the conference tournament

Lose a bet?

• Haha 2

On 3/11/2020 at 1:55 PM, BrassBulls12 said:

Lose a bet?

No, i love conference tournaments, watch as much as i can each year. My fav time of the yr, now its lost forever.