• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

It shouldn’t be this easy to get tickets to our games lol 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, Brad said:

I have a couple pair available as well.

Thanks for the Tix Brad. My son has never been to a USF basketball game and he is super excited for tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have a few questions. I have been a football season ticket holder for years but I’ve only been to a couple basketball games and never had club access. How early should I show up prior to game time? Also I notice the parking pass has a number on it. Are the spots numbered or is it just for inventory purposes? 

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

10 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

I have a few questions. I have been a football season ticket holder for years but I’ve only been to a couple basketball games and never had club access. How early should I show up prior to game time? Also I notice the parking pass has a number on it. Are the spots numbered or is it just for inventory purposes? 

The club opens 90 minutes before tipoff. I like to arrive with 60 minutes to go. Because a lot of people don't know, I want to give you a heads up that you get soda and popcorn as part of the club access in addition to the pregame buffet. You'll want to be in the club with ~30 minutes to tipoff because Coach Gregory comes in to talk a little.

The parking spots aren't assigned other than the first couple of rows reserved for Iron Bulls.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, &rew Bull said:

The club opens 90 minutes before tipoff. I like to arrive with 60 minutes to go. Because a lot of people don't know, I want to give you a heads up that you get soda and popcorn as part of the club access in addition to the pregame buffet. You'll want to be in the club with ~30 minutes to tipoff because Coach Gregory comes in to talk a little.

The parking spots aren't assigned other than the first couple of rows reserved for Iron Bulls.

Thanks. That helps a ton. Looking forward to it. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

38 minutes ago, &rew Bull said:

If you want to somewhere to sit inside the Club, I'd recommend getting there not too long after the doors open at 5:30. There are high bar chairs outside you can sit at and eat if no seats inside, able to watch the teams warm up ..... may miss CBG's pre game talk, though, if not paying attention.

@Brad thanks again for the tix. My son had a fantastic time and the game ended with a three point shot at the buzzer to go up by one. It was crazy. We made the 1/2 time ESPN broadcast too. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

@Nick Carroll you're welcome.  That was a heck of a game to be there for!  I saw ya in the seats at half and will send you a picture of the two of you.

Brad

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

@Nick Carroll you're welcome.  That was a heck of a game to be there for!  I saw ya in the seats at half and will send you a picture of the two of you.

Brad

Thanks. He is still talking about it this morning. After All Pro Dad at Ray Jay in the morning and then this basketball game he had an epic kind of day. 

• Upvote 1