• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My take on PJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I think PJ has all the physical tools to be a D-1A QB.  I just don't think he has the psyche for it.  He can't get over any mistakes he makes and often times he appears to be afraid to make the throws.

I believe most of the sacks yesterday were because of him holding onto the ball too long.  We have a half dozen receivers over 6' tall.  He needs to throw a couple of jump balls every now and again.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

He needs to throw a couple of jump balls every now and again.

he needs to grab a seat on the bench or withdraw from USF-- he doesnt deserve to be a D1A qb

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Every pass he throws is a jump ball.....or a dive ball.......or a stretch ball............or a reach ball..............or a ground ball.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I meant a...well you know what I meant.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

hahaha

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

He needs to throw a couple of jump balls every now and again.

when he has done it....it worked

2 times at penn st

one time to amari against l'ville

I think PJ has all the physical tools to be a D-1A QB.  I just don't think he has the psyche for it.

honestly, i dont care if he has the physical tools.. i'm tired of these "athletes" that we stick at qb.. when we should be getting people who have the intelligence to QB.  if this was an NFL team, i'd be worried about physical tools, because qb's in the NFL are taught-- in college, you can get away with not having a big gun for an arm. whats more important is having the smarts to play QB.  we see so many great college qb's who have the smarts, but dont have the physical tools to succeed in the NFL

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

honestly, i dont care if he has the physical tools.. i'm tired of these "athletes" that we stick at qb.. when we should be getting people who have the intelligence to QB.  if this was an NFL team, i'd be worried about physical tools, because qb's in the NFL are taught-- in college, you can get away with not having a big gun for an arm. whats more important is having the smarts to play QB.  we see so many great college qb's who have the smarts, but dont have the physical tools to succeed in the NFL

arent you one of the one's suggesting to put in hill?

arent you one of the one's suggesting to put in hill?

i'm suggesting hill and/or grothe.. we wont know if they are capable unless we play them.. and YES, hill has the physical tools (if thats where you are trying to go with that), but he may also have the smarts.. we wont know unless we play him

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

i'm suggesting hill and/or grothe.. we wont know if they are capable unless we play them.. and YES, hill has the physical tools (if thats where you are trying to go with that), but he may also have the smarts.. we wont know unless we play him

if he had the smarts he would be playing...