• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

6 months from today...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

7 hours ago, 206BULL said:

lol doubtful, I hated soccer until 5 years ago and now I have season tickets and get up at 4 on weekends to watch European soccer(no matter team or league) and baseball has always been my number 1.

Playoffs included I can count on one hand the amount of football games I watched last season that didn’t include the rams or bulls.

i watch brazilian soccer all the time.faster and and more skilled than europeans. europeans seem bigger

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Have been a lifelong baseball player and fan. 

For me, football is by far the best spectator sport. Hard to beat the strategy, toughness and excitement.  In any game with fairly evenly matched talent, the outcome can come down to the last few plays. Even if a team is ahead by 2 scores.  

Soccer is organized keep away. Once a team is up by a couple of scores there is little doubt who will win. In just about every game I have watched, you never know when the game will end. The real time remaining is a secret.  When something is on the line, like a world cup or a championship or Olympics it becomes more interesting to follow. 

If football games were played mostly between the 40s and just about every game would be 14-7 it would boring to watch as well. Especially, if the team went up by 2 TDs at halftime and proceeded to run between the tackles for the rest of the game the drive to the opponents 10 and turn it over on downs every drive then stop the other team at the 20 then continued to run the clock out on every drive. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, smazza said:

i watch brazilian soccer all the time.faster and and more skilled than europeans. europeans seem bigger

Your girlfriend kicking you in the nuts isn't really soccer.  😃

1 hour ago, usfgrad84 said:

Have been a lifelong baseball player and fan. 

For me, football is by far the best spectator sport. Hard to beat the strategy, toughness and excitement.  In any game with fairly evenly matched talent, the outcome can come down to the last few plays. Even if a team is ahead by 2 scores.  

Soccer is organized keep away. Once a team is up by a couple of scores there is little doubt who will win. In just about every game I have watched, you never know when the game will end. The real time remaining is a secret.  When something is on the line, like a world cup or a championship or Olympics it becomes more interesting to follow. 

If football games were played mostly between the 40s and just about every game would be 14-7 it would boring to watch as well. Especially, if the team went up by 2 TDs at halftime and proceeded to run between the tackles for the rest of the game the drive to the opponents 10 and turn it over on downs every drive then stop the other team at the 20 then continued to run the clock out on every drive. 

Probably best sport, for me, to watch live is hockey, then Basketball.  When I was young I'd say it was baseball, but it and football just seem to go on forever.  On TV, if I let a game get ahead and can fast forward through commercials, video reviews, pitching changes, etc., football and baseball are fine.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, smazza said:

EXPAND ROSTERS,more bye weeks

This ain’t the nfl...expanded rosters cost $.

• Days Won:  344

34 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Probably best sport, for me, to watch live is hockey, then Basketball.  When I was young I'd say it was baseball, but it and football just seem to go on forever.  On TV, if I let a game get ahead and can fast forward through commercials, video reviews, pitching changes, etc., football and baseball are fine.  

Baseball for me...you have to be of a certain mindset (or played the game many years) to enjoy it. I can watch but have to watch something else and then go back and check on it. 

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Baseball for me...you have to be of a certain mindset (or played the game many years) to enjoy it. I can watch but have to watch something else and then go back and check on it. 

Don't get me wrong, I love baseball.  Just all the possibilities on every pitch especially with man/men on base.  But the pace of the game has soured me.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Don't get me wrong, I love baseball.  Just all the possibilities on every pitch especially with man/men on base.  But the pace of the game has soured me.

It has a pace???

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

25 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It has a pace???

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1