• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

6 months from today...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

super bowl football GIF by Tommy Wiseau

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

51 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

The best sport in the world has the shortest season. Wish there was a way to change things without ruining players' bodies.

Um soccer and baseball definitely have the longest seasons and are both much better than football; especially in the eyes of the world.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Um soccer and baseball definitely have the longest seasons and are both much better than football; especially in the eyes of the world.

The world is wrong...😀

• Upvote 1

lol doubtful, I hated soccer until 5 years ago and now I have season tickets and get up at 4 on weekends to watch European soccer(no matter team or league) and baseball has always been my number 1.

Playoffs included I can count on one hand the amount of football games I watched last season that didn’t include the rams or bulls.

Edited by 206BULL

Just now, 206BULL said:

lol doubtful, I hated soccer until 5 years ago and now I have season tickets and get up at 4 on weekends to watch European soccer(no matter team or league) and baseball has always been my number 1.

Playoffs included I can count on one hand the amounnt of football games I watched lasyt season that didn’t include the rams or bulls(including playoffs)

Man the Rams hit the ****** last year. I am hoping for a rebound in the new stadium with the new unis. At least get a wildcard spot please! 

33 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Man the Rams hit the ****** last year. I am hoping for a rebound in the new stadium with the new unis. At least get a wildcard spot please! 

I think with a full year of Ramsey we’ll make the playoffs. Plus McVay wants to involve Gurley and Henderson more, and he finally learned how to use Higbee(Recruited by Willie helped Mike White flurish, How can a USF fan not pull for the guy?).

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, 206BULL said:

They are more popular because they require the least cost of entry not because of anything qualitative.  Communist kickball sits on a thrown of lies when it comes to most of the nonsense people spout off when trying to blindly defend it. The offsides rule is absurd, arbitrary and rewards teams for being out of position or less skilled make it a line and when you cross something physical, observable and known to all you should be free to pass as you see fit.  People aren’t always moving and at any given time a super majority of people are literally standing still. The clock does in fact stop in fact the action stops frequently only rather than showing the world those stops the ref just keeps it to themselves and then magically announces to everyone how much longer the game will be played. People get rewarded for flopping and act as if they have been shot because of marginal contact. People pretend to be injured in order to rest and then are able to continue because of a magic spray that  is only available to soccer and must have been found during a quest in Zelda. People that play soccer are able to only play kicker in football, not exactly the most impressive of positions. And finally being popular in the world doesn’t exactly speak to something’s greatness the majority of the world eats bugs and we don’t have to because we actually have better options.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, puc86 said:

People that play soccer are able to only play kicker in football, not exactly the most impressive of positions.

And finally being popular in the world doesn’t exactly speak to something’s greatness the majority of the world eats bugs and we don’t have to because we actually have better options.

I played soccer in Jr High,  switched to football in HS, played Guard/Inside Linebacker ( 5-4 ).  Yes, we played both ways!

Rattle snake, it tastes like chicken!🐓

Edited by SittingBull

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

9 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

The best sport in the world has the shortest season. Wish there was a way to change things without ruining players' bodies.

EXPAND ROSTERS,more bye weeks