• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All: Please read

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I don't mind chapelbull calling me a whiny *****. That's typically what people resort to when they cannot articulate a valid counter arguement.

Having said that I love chapebull and love all of you! The one thing that unites us all is our love of USF!

Jeez, you could not even refrain from insulting him on a thread created  largely because of people (you, me and others) hurling insults.  If you were being ironical then that was kind of funny however if not then you got a ways to go bro 😀.  

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Days Won:  5

Hey Brad, kiss my ass. JK , JK couldn’t resist. Duly noted sir.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

That's typically what people resort to when they cannot articulate a valid counter arguement.

lol, the irony is thick

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I think you are great and appreciate your contributions to educating me on the baseball team. You are certainly knowledgable on that subject and I have learned alot this year and look forward to learning more from you.

Did you guys just have a break through?....... hell no 😂😂

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Brad: firm yet fair. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, brybull1970 said:

I think chapelbull is great. I think chapelbull brings value to this board. I think chapelbull gives us all alternate viewpoints to consider.

robot GIF

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,964
  • Days Won:  469

10 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I think chapelbull is great. I think chapelbull brings value to this board. I think chapelbull gives us all alternate viewpoints to consider.

You can stop.  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Never quite understood the back/forth attacks on TBP. Guess it's just indicative of our society and the availability of arm chair, obscure "thugmanship". Go figure??  TBP is a great place to acquire some USF Athletics info, stay connected to the university and....have some non-sensical fun with other posters. As I've said before based upon experience, if folks get too full of themselves on here or get too rude/pointed?? Block Them. Some folks just seem to like to argue. Again, Go figure?  Odd...

Old Proverb: "Once a D*** Always a D*** "                                Bet Brad doesn't reprimand his high school kids as much as he needs to on TBP 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

Didn't we literally have to have a big talk about this in late January?

The circular BS that goes on around here makes the place less accessible to the people who want to focus on USF athletics.

Take your garbage, insults, and propaganda to another part of this forum, away from the limelight. It's cancerous. It's detrimental to building a healthy community.

Unless your opinion of a healthy community is one where abuse each other for their own amusement. In which case, this place will slowly die, and all that will be left are the same 5 people stuck in an infinite circle-jerk.

brybull1970, the last time we had to have this community-chat, you repsonded by posting two BS threads with the intent of ticking off Speedybull. One of those was a fake announcement about conference expansion, that was promptly deleted. If you can't see how you are part of the problem, I'm sorry for you.

Edited by OnTheBus

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,964
  • Days Won:  469

3 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I can't win with you Brad. I get called a whiny *****, but I modify my behavior and now you are going to legislate my intent? I'll adhere to the letter of the your law but I'm going to keep calling it like I see it. If you want to put me in the alleged Penalty Box go ahead,  but tell me what would get me a 3 day suspension and I'll make sure I get my money's worth. 

So the ask was to leave the personal element out of posts.  No one needs to read your opinion of another member - even if sarcastically inflated.  Just stick to topics.