• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Thebullsfan

BJ DANIELS Starting second half

Turn on your local fox channel to see BJ Daniels play for the dragons. He's starting the 2nd half.

831A53E5-E9A5-4E7D-909B-38092978B2AA.jpeg

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

He is playing really well.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

I know hes like 6 years older than Q, but what really has separated him from the other is the maturity level.  Makes a big play, gets up and heads back to the huddle instead of hushing the crowd or signaling first down (on a play he didnt get a first down on, btw).  I'm super impressed by BJ right now

• Upvote 1

He's having fun.

With BJ now playing I’d like to say I’ve always been a fan of Seattle(see area code in user name).

Also Eatman just ****** BJ out of a decent run.

How bad is the XFL that players start spraying champagne in the locker room following a win over a 1-2 team

3 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

How bad is the XFL that players start spraying champagne in the locker room following a win over a 1-2 team

The XFL is “won’t be around in 2022” bad. They’ll make it another year because Vince thinks he should've gave his last iteration A second year. Let these guys have their fun before they’re stuck behind a desk like the rest of us.  

35 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

The XFL is “won’t be around in 2022” bad. They’ll make it another year because Vince thinks he should've gave his last iteration A second year. Let these guys have their fun before they’re stuck behind a desk like the rest of us.  

you are probably correct about 2022 but I have to admit I did enjoy this Seattle st STL game with BJD. It is a shame that he didn't start the game.

I think the main problem with these games is we often don't know the players well enough-- though they try to get the local connection with former area players. How Tampa got a franchise is beyond me--- That seems like a reach when you consider overall casual fan base with so many teams/sports in the area draining interest.

But I can see this league maybe working out as a development league for the NFL. I'm just not sure if the  NFL wants that connection. The XFL should be trying hard to get there if they are smart.

8 minutes ago, MikeG said:

How Tampa got a franchise is beyond me--- That seems like a reach when you consider overall casual fan base with so many teams/sports in the area draining interest.

I'm surprised that all but one is in a city where there is an NFL team.  It shows.  St. Louis is filling the stands.

Not sure about the TV value, suppose that's why their in the same cities as NFL teams....

• Upvote 1