• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Flowers Gone From Vipers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

so let’s wait until our only duel threat QB leaves to install offense That’s tailored we to him? 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 2/27/2020 at 8:59 AM, JTrue said:

Canada. Quit ******* around with the XFL, suck up your pride a little, and go make six figures playing football for another decade.

It really is that fracking simple. And it's a league that his skill set would excel in.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, BrassBulls12 said:

so let’s wait until our only duel threat QB leaves to install offense That’s tailored we to him? 

Or maybe he quit too soon. Regardless it was a terrible decision on his part (unless there is more to the story).

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

It really is that fracking simple. And it's a league that his skill set would excel in.

He might not like the cold? I can’t think of a reason why he would not at least give it a shot. 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Or maybe he quit too soon. Regardless it was a terrible decision on his part (unless there is more to the story).

Hard for me to assume that Trestman told him this was going to happen, meaning he would play more and he still walked. And if he didn't, why wouldn't he? 

Edited by BrassBulls12

19 hours ago, Vivadiscordia said:

I love Q, but he's acting like a child. So you don't get used in the offense like you want to, it's not the end of the world. It's not even just himself he has to think about, but his daughter as well. Is it really that hard to just show up each week and earn a paycheck? The opportunity might not be ideal right now, but simply leaving means no opportunity. Add onto that how bad this looks for future teams, and how it makes him look like he's not a team player, and it's just plain stupid. 

Q is a father and a man, not a 19 year old college player throwing a fit and hitting the portal because he couldn't get playtime. 

You mean suck it up like the rest of us do at our jobs?

13 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ok I get it.

I have to disagree though about the local kids making a difference in fan interest....at least early on until they grow the product (or go under).  You werent at the game hearing the fans screaming for Q to get back in the game.....if this was an established team then Id agree with you.  Besides its not like Cornelius a good qb upgrade from what i see.  So what do you have to lose....but fans!

I do see your point, but do you think the fans who didn't show up to see QF for USF are going to show up to see him for an XFL team? I'm not sure QF has that kind of Tampa impact beyond the USF faithful and I'm not sure the USF faithful show up in droves to see him in an XFL game.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I do see your point, but do you think the fans who didn't show up to see QF for USF are going to show up to see him for an XFL team? I'm not sure QF has that kind of Tampa impact beyond the USF faithful and I'm not sure the USF faithful show up in droves to see him in an XFL game.

This. 

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He might not like the cold? I can’t think of a reason why he would not at least give it a shot. 

He's a phenomenal athlete and was the right place/right time at USF to excel in the offense tailored for him at the AAC level. Anything beyond that we don't know if he can succeed. Canada is the perfect next step for him to show he has the ability. If it was good enough for Moon and Flutie, it's good enough for QF. Plus it's a season that ends before it gets too cold.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,139
  • Days Won:  2

This is garbage. If he is unhappy with his situation and has another opportunity (which none us know), then absolutely leave. The only argument, imo, could be the way that he left could have been better. Just because some choose to "suck it up" in a situation that they are miserable in, doesn't mean they are doing the right thing.