• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Flowers Gone From Vipers

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

My 0-6 is my projection for the team regardless who is starting at QB. My point is people will go see see the Vipers play regardless who is at QB if they are winning. Having him start just because he is the local kid will only get the team so far in attendance...and I would add not make a significant difference as displayed by the fact that many did not care to see him play at USF. 

Ok I get it.

I have to disagree though about the local kids making a difference in fan interest....at least early on until they grow the product (or go under).  You werent at the game hearing the fans screaming for Q to get back in the game.....if this was an established team then Id agree with you.  Besides its not like Cornelius a good qb upgrade from what i see.  So what do you have to lose....but fans!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ok I get it.

I have to disagree though about the local kids making a difference in fan interest....at least early on until they grow the product (or go under).  You werent at the game hearing the fans screaming for Q to get back in the game.....if this was an established team then Id agree with you.  Besides its not like Cornelius a good qb upgrade from what i see.  So what do you have to lose....but fans!

That’s a fair point Jonsey, I was not there and I am sure there were fans there who were excited to see him play. I just feel that would wear off unless there were wins.

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Border....C’mon NEB, reiteration is more effective when your spelling reflects our Preeminent status.

Don’t get in my bisness win i miking a point Frisco. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s a fair point Jonsey, I was not there and I am sure there were fans there who were excited to see him play. I just feel that would wear off unless there were wins.

I agree with that. 

Its a moot point anyway.  With this Coach and Murray going down mean the Vipes will probably continue to lose.

11 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I agree with that. 

Its a moot point anyway.  With this Coach and Murray going down mean the Vipes will probably continue to lose.

Yeah I wish Q would have stayed. Can’t imagine how this will help his cause. Maybe, as someone suggested, he is done with sports. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

If a kid quit the D-League and blamed his coaches, or did this in the minor leagues, or even his college football team, we’d be making fun of him right now and talking about how he torched his shot. But since it’s QF, it was a good decision for his career.

Here comes jtrue, who wouldn't be able to sleep at night if someone was more contrarian than him...

We get it, we are all sheep and you're the cool guy who walks his own path, man.

Edited by ForestBull

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

Here comes jtrue, who wouldn't be able to sleep at night if someone was more contrarian than him...

We get it, we are all sheep and you're the cool guy who walks his own path, man.

I’m not sure if this is supposed to be a joke or you’ve just never read 99% of what I’ve posted.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I’m not sure if this is supposed to be a joke or you’ve just never read 99% of what I’ve posted.

See!!!!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

So what do you call a viper with no fangs?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,776
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

So what do you call a viper with no fangs?

A garter snake?