Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm late to the debate, so while I can't speak to everyone on the thread, I'll share my POV. I grew up fairly poor, raised by a single mom.  I was embarrassed that my friends saw my reduced lunch

Probably just needs to shut up and play ball, becoming a little bit of a prima donna for my taste, hate to see him taint his legacy here.  

Nah... I've always found it works better when I cause a huge public ruckus about how I don't like my boss, then stop coming to work for a few days, but when I do eventually come back, I want a good re

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Does anyone want him?

If that’s the case just release him. 

53 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Cornelius had some decent throws last night, but he always turns the ball over at the worst times.  

I can't get into the Cornelius era.

6 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I asked a National XFL reporter about this and this was his response 

Makes sense.  He doesn't fit the offense supposedly, so keep paying him to take up a spot on the offense while losing every week.  

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Makes sense.  He doesn't fit the offense supposedly, so keep paying him to take up a spot on the offense while losing every week.  

Vipers are having a terrible season.  If they trade or release Flowers and he does better somewhere else, Trestman looks even more incompetent for not playing him.  Murray will see more playing time than Flowers at this point.  

14 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Vipers are having a terrible season.  If they trade or release Flowers and he does better somewhere else, Trestman looks even more incompetent for not playing him.  Murray will see more playing time than Flowers at this point.  

Murray runs back kickoffs?  I guess he can handoff on extra points as well as Flowers  too.

4 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Cornelius had some decent throws last night, but he always turns the ball over at the worst times.  

Kinda sounds familiar with pro ball at RayJay...

32 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

Murray runs back kickoffs?  I guess he can handoff on extra points as well as Flowers  too.

I meant after Corny's performance last game, wouldn't be surprised if Murray sees the field as QB.  I'm sure they'll still have Flowers hand the ball off on extra points and once in a blue moon get a punt return.  

39 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I meant after Corny's performance last game, wouldn't be surprised if Murray sees the field as QB.  I'm sure they'll still have Flowers hand the ball off on extra points and once in a blue moon get a punt return.  

It's ok.  I was just being a wise ass.