• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

usfgrad84

Flowers Gone From Vipers

3 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Where's the old "Ball Coach" when you need him..?

He should be here .....

17 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Possibly the best move the Vipers owners could do is, keep Quinton and get rid of Trestman????  He has shown nothing. I think he is out of his league. Where's the old "Ball Coach" when you need him..? QF is a win win for Tampa. Not only can he make plays and move the ball he helps draw fans. Seems like the only guy in Tampa that doesn't get it is...Trestman

Totally agree with you man!!

He shouldn't quit. Your impact cannot be recognized if you give up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well I don’t think trestman is wrong and neither is Q. Trestman is not going back into the league playing college ball. Q is not an NFL QB.  Canada would be a better option for him.

1 minute ago, Bullrush33 said:

Well I don’t think trestman is wrong and neither is Q. Trestman is not going back into the league playing college ball. Q is not an NFL QB.  Canada would be a better option for him.

Trestman isnt going back into the league losing every game either.

Also, I dont know if you have been watching the NFL lately but it is changing away from the old pocket passer qb. Examples: Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Dak Prescott, and Russell Wilson.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

Trestman isnt going back into the league losing every game either.

Also, I dont know if you have been watching the NFL lately but it is changing away from the old pocket passer qb. Examples: Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Dak Prescott, and Russell Wilson.

Q isn't close to any of those guys

Trestman doesn't understand Florida football, and this roster is filled with Florida talent.

Imagine if this team was coached by Orlando Apollos championship winning coach, who had a firm grasp on Florida football. What was his name again...

28 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Q isn't close to any of those guys

This. I don't get this fascination that Q is a great qb on the pro level. There is no evidence to support this whatsoever. His accuracy, decision making and consistency can all be questioned. Further, now that he has quit (at least temporarily) the perspective that he is a team player can also be questioned. I love Q and all he has done for USF but some of you need to remove the green and gold goggles for a second.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This. I don't get this fascination that Q is a great qb on the pro level. There is no evidence to support this whatsoever. His accuracy, decision making and consistency can all be questioned. Further, now that he has quit (at least temporarily) the perspective that he is a team player can also be questioned. I love Q and all he has done for USF but some of you need to remove the green and gold goggles for a second.  

I'm not saying he can't be successful in the XFL and shouldn't be given a better shot, but putting his name in the same category as those other guys is pretty unrealistic

29 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This. I don't get this fascination that Q is a great qb on the pro level.

If XFL is considered "pro level", I do think Q has what it takes to impress. Or at least he has what it takes to get the chance. At RayJay. For the city that loves him.

But no, of course Q doesn't belong in the same sentence (or paragraph) as NFL MVPs.