• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

usfgrad84

Flowers Gone From Vipers

Hope we will see some BJ's action today.. Their starting QB is terrible so far..  

Got it on the big screen...  hoping to re-establish some interest.

And there he is standing there next to coach, #7, wo/helmet.

I keep checking Twitter to see if BJ gets in. It seems Zorn is following the Trestman playbook.

BJ to start the second half!!!

BJ officially in

Just now, Brad said:

BJ to start the second half!!!

And just like that I’m changing the channel.

76270C29-FFB4-4DF4-8C46-9A77FE04BECC.jpeg

And BJ runs 9 yards for 1st down...

Love Mr. Daniels a true warrior to the end 

• Upvote 1

After watching a few Viper games, my take is that the head coach is the main problem with their team. The way they rotated QBs continually was ridiculous and problematic from a flow perspective as well as continuity. Maybe try some regular football before you go to full on gimmick plays etc. Trestmen may have a lot of experience but he seems lost even in this second rate league.

As for Flowers-- Trestmen has screwed around with how he used him so much that there is no way we can say he got a proper opportunity to direct an offense. Whatever reason QF had for leaving the Vipers is his business, and anyone indicating he is "pouting" needs to shut the hell up by the way-- unless you were in the room or know QF personally. It is not the end of the world to get away from an organization that is being run incompetently. Also-- he may be just deciding to refocus on his NFL RB role--- those off season camps start soon. Whatever the case-- calling him out is a bush league move by fans here. What are you trying to prove with these comments? Is there some SouthFloridaBulls.Com award for "Know It All Pain in the Arse" I am unaware of? If any former player on USF has earned the benefit of the doubt from fans--- it is clearly Mr. Flowers.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, MikeG said:

After watching a few Viper games, my take is that the head coach is the main problem with their team. The way they rotated QBs continually was ridiculous and problematic from a flow perspective as well as continuity. Maybe try some regular football before you go to full on gimmick plays etc. Trestmen may have a lot of experience but he seems lost even in this second rate league.

As for Flowers-- Trestmen has screwed around with how he used him so much that there is no way we can say he got a proper opportunity to direct an offense. Whatever reason QF had for leaving the Vipers is his business, and anyone indicating he is "pouting" needs to shut the hell up by the way-- unless you were in the room or know QF personally. It is not the end of the world to get away from an organization that is being run incompetently. Also-- he may be just deciding to refocus on his NFL RB role--- those off season camps start soon. Whatever the case-- calling him out is a bush league move by fans here. What are you trying to prove with these comments? Is there some SouthFloridaBulls.Com award for "Know It All Pain in the Arse" I am unaware of? If any former player on USF has earned the benefit of the doubt from fans--- it is clearly Mr. Flowers.

Speculation on a message board...how dare we. No player gets a free ride. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull