• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton Flowers Getting some XFL love

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

47 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

Our former defensive coordinator Chuck Bresnehan, from Willie's first two years, who then went to be the DC for Mickey Mouse College for their 2015 winless campaign, is an XFL officiating supervisor.

I just threw up a little.

He was not the problem and thought he was ok, our offense was crap.  The power O was garbage.

Just now, Vivadiscordia said:

Well, they pissed the game away with that failure in the red zone. 

Yep, Q is the underdog like our program, dude can’t catch a break.  He needed a possession or two at the end to showcase instead we got Cornelius with the ball, awful.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Yep, Q is the underdog like our program, dude can’t catch a break.  He needed a possession or two at the end to showcase instead we got Cornelius with the ball, awful.

I don't even think Cornelius is bad. I'd say he had a pretty good game. The issue was the play calling. They abandoned the run and went for 3 passes when they were at like the 1 yard line. Makes zero sense. Flowers should have been in at the end of that drive. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Vivadiscordia said:

I don't even think Cornelius is bad. I'd say he had a pretty good game. The issue was the play calling. They abandoned the run and went for 3 passes when they were at like the 1 yard line. Makes zero sense. Flowers should have been in at the end of that drive. 

Agreed, both made nice plays and some bad throws.   1st and goal from the 3, Q would have scored one way or another, reason why some of these guys are not in the NFL.

4 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

The coaches are also showing why they aren't in the NFL either with that play calling.

That was my point, right personnel and right call at the right time, coaches are out of the league for a reason.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

7 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

The coaches are also showing why they aren't in the NFL either with that play calling.

Trestman looked like he could give 2 violation

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484

Despite the loss, I am a fan of the Houston team. June Jones runs a really tight ship, and PJ Walker is one hell of a QB. They are fun to watch. 

1 minute ago, Vivadiscordia said:

Despite the loss, I am a fan of the Houston team. June Jones runs a really tight ship, and PJ Walker is one hell of a QB. They are fun to watch. 

Hate Houston, not only because they own USF but the city is crap and I have many work friends that love to pound their chest.  Not sure you can do that with the XFL but go Renegades now that the Vipers shat the bed, couple former USF players to root for as well for the Dallas team, of course Deat with Houston as well.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273

I stopped watching when they took q out...when the other garbage qb scored a td I knew he wasn't coming back in...Tressman is that typical coach cant see past what a typical qb looks like on paper

Edited by DJBulls